The Unexpected Day!

The simplicity of any given day shows that you can see the day ahead in a different way! Today I find myself waking up with a prayer on my heart that reflects me as much as a child so I go right to my mirror and start praying My morning prayer, because it will affect my life and reflects as to a child of God such as myself!

When I look at little kids, I remember what the Lord Jesus said about them. There are so many lessons to learn from a little child.  How I wish to trust In life, no questions asked, Hanging on God's words, Confident and relaxed, Just like a child. How I long for conscience As mild as the breeze, Having goodwill with others And always at peace, Just like a child. How I long for courage That laughs at fear, Knowing I'd surely be caught When tossed in the air, Just like a child. How I wish to take Life's journey with ease, Jolly through thick and thin, As cool as you please, Just like a child. How I need this grace, So dear Lord, to you I come. Help me to believe And receive your kingdom! Just like a child.

What a beautiful day to open your eyes in the morning realizing that God didn't forget to wake you Up! So Elizabeth heads to her bathroom and washes her face to wake herself up. Heads downstairs in a hurry, because she had a craving for breakfast and cooks for the whole family before they all make it to the kitchen Elizabeth has already prayed over the food and started eating! She enjoyed what lasted 20 minutes of her eating breakfast when her parents walked downstairs to see a warm breakfast ready for them. " I'm running Late " Chasity in a hurry to eat, grabbed herself an orange and a bottled water and kissed her parents before heading out the door, grabbed her keys and left for school! Come to find out she was tardy for her 2nd class and after 4 hours of school, she realized she didn't have time to take a shower and left her makeup in the car, so after last period after gym class she heads to the locker room and takes a shower and blow drys her hair using the dryer on the wall you use to dry your hands with! Afterwards she heads to her new job at the restaurant near the spa. She gets there 20 minutes before she starts work and puts on her makeup on in the car for 10 minutes. " Obviously I'm not going in there my first day on my first job without looking presentable " and heads inside to work for 4 hours.

At Home Elizabeth was wondering what time she would have to do the job she was required by her dad! Her mom didn't know he was paying Elizabeth to work for him while he's running errands for his Boss! Elizabeth was anxious excited about the job, because she had been there with her dad and she grew to love the work, even though it took hard work and dedication she didn't pay any attention to how much he would give her and how much in that moment she thought he would only pay her a simple $20.00 and wasn't paying to how hard the work really was. Elizabeth had left 20 minutes after Chasity left and went right to work for her dad! What got her through the day was thinking happy thoughts and listening to relaxing sounds of nature and she was done within 3 hours and successfully made everything possible. After 1 hour on the computer scheduled appointments due to his job's experience showed how much she really paid attention to her dad when it came to being serious and managed to go record a podcast on the patio for the other 30 minutes and took 45 minutes cleaning his room and organizing his office and listened to other podcasts on the other channel he had and he had already been told she was recording, when one of his coworkers called him to inform him the boss needed him to listen to his podcast he turned on the station and listened in on it, he had a great outstanding audience that enjoyed Elizabeth and she didn't know he was listening at that very moment! Just to see what she was made of he realized he should get her to work for him as long as she can take care of herself and noticing how a big help she really is! Her mom had some time to herself to regroup and reprove herself and took herself to the spa and went shopping and had her nails done while everything me one else was gone and the house was quiet!

After everything was done Elizabeth had left and went home to spend time with her mom and saw her car gone and got worried " She's either working at the coffee shop or just went out to be alone "  Elizabeth thought to herself as she looked in every room searching just to make sure nothing had happened and her cell phone rang and scared her when she thought she heard something and was afraid something was gonna pop out on her! " Don't ever scare me like that " Elizabeth knowing it was Leslie from The ID caller! "  I just thought you'd want to know your mom is at the spa and heading into the mall looks like she's heading to the nail salon " Thanks Leslie! Elizabeth thanking Leslie for letting her know and just to show sympathy for Elizabeth, Leslie thought Elizabeth deserved to know in case she was worried, because at this moment her Mom would be working, what she didn't know Elizabeth's mom let everyone off for the day just to have to theirselves before they do inventory the day after!

Elizabeth decided to take a shower and fix her a simple meal for lunch! She fixes a salad and spaghetti and rolls and heads to the living room to eat while she watches Fuller House on Netflix! Her dad pulls up and Elizabeth gets her dad some food and sit it out for him. By the time he walks through the front door, the house is filled with the smell of food and looks at the table and see's it out ready to eat and see's Elizabeth sneaking back into the living room and thought to scare him, but didn't know he already saw her and try's to grab him and by that time he turns around and gives her the biggest hug she has ever had! " Thank you for what you have done, I stopped by to check in on you and I saw how much work you have done and I heard you on the podcast, you were incredible and the number of subscribers went up to 1,000 and now look at this you've made lunch! " I'm very proud of you baby girl!   Elizabeth feeling compassion, Aww Daddy don't make me cry! They give their last hug before he takes his coat off out falls out 1,000 dollars when Elizabeth grabbed it from behind to put it on the coat rack!! " DADDY " I'm so sorry! " Wait a minute " why are you packing around 1,000 dollars ? " it's for a surprise for someone who done such hard work for me. " Her Dad Said! So she gives it to him! Not knowing the truth about who the money is really for! Her dad said! " No you keep it " Daddy this is your's! " Elizabeth it's in your hands " her dad replied! What ? Elizabeth questioning the doubt! " Elizabeth the money is your's baby " No no no no no No Daddy! No this is not " Yes it is " her dad said, Elizabeth it's your's for all your hard work today! " Daddy I can't it's too much! " Don't Argue with Me Elizabeth " Her dad replied; and hugged her sweetly with a humbled heart! Now can I eat ? " Will you let me Eat? " Go ahead Daddy! " Elizabeth agreeing to let him eat and he tells her to put  the money away and when come time he'll mention it to his wife, but for her not to waste it!

She heads upstairs and puts the money in her favorite Michael Kors purse in her closet hidden underneath a zipped up jacket over a shirt. She heads back down stairs to the living room to finish her lunch and here comes her mom through the door! " I'm glad I didn't eat lunch yet, I could smell that sweet smell of spaghetti outside " I made enough for us all! Elizabeth said! Come join me momma, Her Dad said! Just let me put these bags away and I'll be back down! So her mom heads upstairs and surprisingly she's got something for All of them and puts their bags in their rooms and changed into her workout clothes so she doesn't get her nice clothes messy and heads back downstairs to enjoy lunch at the table with her husband watching tv from the living room! By the time they are all done, in comes Chasity with her boyfriend and said they had already ate! " Oh, that smells delicious " her  boyfriend asked who made it and Elizabeth's mom said the Elizabeth made it and he had no other choice, but to try it because it had smelt delicious and Chasity went on ahead and let him eat with them at the table and Chasity took off upstairs to find 3 shopping bags on her bed and doesn't say a word, but puts away her school books on her desk and throws her purse and keys on her bed, and changed clothes into her everyday clothes and heads downstairs to her boyfriend sitting at the dinning room table eating and watching tv with everyone and sits on the couch with Elizabeth! " WOW, Fuller House " I love that show! And finds herself going to the kitchen to grab her some food and something to drink and heads back to the living room to watch tv with Elizabeth!

After 5 episodes! They all gather around and wash dishes and heads out to walk on the beach to the stable to ride horses and Elizabeth's boyfriend see's them heading out and asks to join them and they all and they are thrilled to have him join them just as much as Chasity's boyfriend and they all go riding for an hour and heads out to the pier and watched fireworks afterwards and heads back for a movie night at their house and orders pizza and pops popcorn and enjoys a movie and Chasity's boyfriend stays the night with Elizabeth's boyfriend, because what happened after the movie They were all shocked to hear her mother inviting the guy's to join them for 3 weeks at Walt Disney World and Chasity's boyfriend goes home to pack up and heads to Elizabeth's boyfriends house to spend the night so they can head out first thing that next morning!

Everyone heads on upstairs and packs up and Chasity noticed school wasn't over with, and her mom had to explain to her that she talked to teachers and the principal and she no longer had to go back to school, because she finished all her classes and earned so much credit that she deserves a good break before graduation, she even talked to Chasity's boss and explained it to her and they agreed to let her off sand paid her in advance so she can put her money to some good use! " Wait, Mom! " WORK " Chasity I got it covered! Her mom said! I love you mom and dad! " Chasity is amazed and Elizabeth listens in, and I love y'all too! " Now Let's go to Bed ! Their dad said; I can't! I'm too excited to sleep! Go to sleep you knuckle head, after I pack up I'll try! So the girls are the first to fall asleep and their dad heads to bed finally laying down and pulls the cover over him and their mom gets in and by that time their dad is already snoring and it's light's out!