Reality vs. Expectation's

The last day of the best trip ever had Elizabeth thinking and puzzled! Is this possible ? Could this possibly be the one trip where it seemed the world really didn't matter ? " Mom and Dad have officially outdone theirselves, I wouldn't have ever got to bring my boyfriend and Chasity too.. Maybe they are up to something ? " Elizabeth questioning herself " Ok, I'm literally talking to myself! Chasity and Mom walks through the door, you know we can hear you through the door? Chasity laughing on the inside but mom couldn't hold it back " She literally LOL! Don't you sometimes just have a good talking to yourself ? Elizabeth in a way embarrassed, but cool about the situation!

Everyone calmly excited about the whole trip and slowly enjoys thinking of all the memories they had while they all are tucked in bed and trying to go sleep, but too excited to go to sleep. The memories flooding back that they don't want to sleep, because they're afraid it's just a dream that they all had the whole time! " Mom " are you asleep ? Chasity still wide awake questioning mom of the obvious! " if I was I wouldn't be talking to you right now! " are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking ? Yes, Chasity " YES " I don't want to leave, but this won't be our last trip here! " REALLY ? " with a big question! " Yes " Mom excited to make another effort of coming back and making more memories! Before you know it you hear a big snore loud enough to where the guy's could hear it for, the other room " Chasity finally fell asleep and Elizabeth is stunned because she's never heard Chasity snore like that in her life! She's laughing through her teeth and yet smiling on the inside.

The next morning the glorious orange sun appears in through the glass window's waking them all up. " GOOD MORNING Florida " Chasity and Elizabeth scared out of their sleep! " MOM " Elizabeth mad because she was woke up out of her sleep! Go back to bed! No way.. I'm ready for more! " What do you mean ? Elizabeth asked! I'm ready for more Florida! " WHAT ? " Chasity asked What do you mean ? What would you say if if we moved here and never leave! " Mom, we both work and have friend's! " So what, Mom said; you can make new friend's, plus you can find more job's out here then you can back home! " Mom please go back to sleep you are hallucinating " Wait! Elizabeth asked when she came to herself and and shocked " What did you say ? " Move here ? OMG.. MOM Please can we ? Dad overheard into the other room and knocked on the door ! Someone let me in!!!! Dad commanded and Chasity opened the door.. What did you say ? I want to move here, I don't want to leave; Mom said! To tell you the truth I was thinking the same thing; Dad accepted! Chasity was thrilled, but in a way had been thinking her life without her friend's and her boyfriend, " WAIT, What about our friend's and our boyfriend's ? " MOM, what about what I want and Elizabeth ? "
" Chasity " Listen to mom! Elizabeth applied; At least they've asked our opinion you don't have to treat this situation like your life is ending! Quit being comical, now is not the time! I want to move here and so do mom and dad and all that leaves is you and you're acting as if it's all about you, this is 3 against 1 and you just lost! MOM Tired of hearing this little spat! OK, THAT'S IT! No one is going to ruin this beautiful blessed day! Just go back to sleep Chasity, because you obviously need it! Dad went back to his room, throwing his hands up I'm out I'm gonna finish up this dream and Mom heads to take her a shower and Elizabeth order's complimentary breakfast and makes her bed!

3 hour's appear's and mom and Elizabeth both finished breakfast and Elizabeth heads to the bathroom to take herself a quick shower, while mom starts getting ready and watching tv while every now and then gazing outside to see the Florida sun and the View from where she's standing, she suddenly turns off the tv and stares at the view; I can't, I just can't, I can't leave this place, This place is magical and beautiful and more alive! I would have a better life here and I have one girl who's obsessed with Walt Disney World and the other wants to go back to reality and knowing how much she loves her friend's and don't want to leave them behind! I don't want to face this, I can't I don't know where this is gonna come about! Chasity's back turned and awake listening to her mom hallucinating and questioning herself and feels so bad she is crying soft tear's, because she don't want to hurt her mom's feeling's and her dream's. With memories flooding back again and suggesting to herself in her mind, she admit's she don't wanna leave Florida! This is the most magical place in the world, a place you will not want to leave! Elizabeth is out of the shower and get's dressed and head's back into the room, Mom I've been thinking about us moving here and how much better our live's will become. " Mom you are a vision " you have big dreams and this is the next step up to making this place our reality as a family. " A home away from home Elizabeth " Mom said! " Yes it is! " Elizabeth answering with a positive vibe. Chasity reaches for her phone to see what time it is, it's 10:45 and ready for her to finally get up, mom and Elizabeth not knowing Chasity listened in didn't expect Chasity to mention moving there as soon as she wakes up when all the time she was awake. " MOM " Let's move here! I want what's best for us all and I don't want to leave this wonderful place, it's a dream come true for us all and with Mine and Elizabeth's boyfriend's here it's worth it all! " Everything I want is here " and obviously we all share the same dream! Mom excited to hear those words come out of Chasity's mouth! You can't believe how much I wanted to hear those words! It's official.. Come 1 more week we'll be back and for good!
Chasity finally get's up out of bed and goes straight to take her shower and on her way she is filled with joy that she starts to cry happy tear's!!

All the men are all ready and packed and heads into their room with their suitcases packed! " Hun " Mom excited and couldn't wait to tell Dad the great news and at that very moment Dad already knows what she's gonna say, but thought to himself well she's had a talk with Chasity. " HUN " in one week we're moving here! So you've talked to Chasity ? Dad couldn't wait to know as he was ready to hear Mom state it back to him! Yes, Chasity just woke up and told me before she started to head to take her shower! It's official and we have to we'll come back here and stay til we find a house close by! Dad replied; Hey why wait! Let's make this day a day we search for our dream house and maybe a condo if you wanna live big and go site seeing and visit other beaches! Yeah but I don't wanna live at another beach I wanna live here in Orlando, Mom said. I didn't mean that, Dad said! I mean visit other beaches and towns just to pass the time and visit some real estate agents to find the house of our dreams and based on both the girls' opinion and we all agree on a place we'll all love! " wait " Elizabeth's boyfriend looked over to spontaneously see Dad look at him with a smile on his face and stated the obvious! " Wait, you said all of us, does that include the both of us ? " Dad smiles back, you know it! " Wait " what if we don't want to move here, maybe we want to go home to our parents and back to our lives! " AT LEAST, THE BOTH OF YOU WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S! " and we can always go back to visit all our families and friend's every month for a week; Dad applied! Are you kidding me, this would be awesome, but I'm very close to my parents and Chasity's boyfriend's applies as well to him! My Dad and stepmom are expecting a baby very soon and I don't really like how she's got my dad turned against me, so in a way I wanna go home, but I don't wanna face them and watch them waving bye at me when I leave with everything out of my room and my see my dad sneak a tear! Chasity's finally out of the shower and dressed with her makeup on and heads back to sit on the bed and see's a tear falling down her boyfriend's face! What wrong ? She asked! Nothing just thinking about something! As he wipes away the tear! Mom suggested everyone to leave so they could get the day started and go do everything on dad's list and we finally found the place we all loved and it has it's own private pool and beach tennis course, yet we wanted something bigger and wanted a condo and the one we visited was very elegant and all the music was Walt Disney world themed in the lobby! We visited beaches in Fort Lauderdale, Daytona, Miami and none of them clicked like here in Orlando! We are finally settled down to staying in the condo, so I'm ready for a brand new life where magic is every where!