Road trip To Walt Disney World!

Elizabeth's Dad wakes up and brews some coffee for all of them and heads up to Elizabeth's room first to wake her up with a cup of coffee in his hands!

Dad Said! " I'm so proud of you. I just wanted to tell you just in case no one else has. "

Elizabeth wakes up to Her Dad standing at the Door to wake her up so they can get ready to travel to Orlando for their trip to Walt Disney World!

" No not yet Dad " Because this is the first time anyone has told me the moment I wake up! Elizabeth; still trying to Wake up! Well! Wake it up, Today is the Day! Her Dad Said! Ahhhhh.. It's today! Elizabeth excited about Walt Disney World and fully wakes up and goes downstairs to grab a cup of coffee and heads back upstairs to her room to make up her bed and put her makeup on and put on some clothes! She grabs her Zipped up jacket and grabs her Michael Kors purse so she can use that money her dad gave her for her part of the trip!

Chasity and their mom heard Elizabeth screaming and ran to her room! " What is it ? " Mom and Chasity talking at the same time! It's today..  " OMG " Chasity heads to her room and grabs her luggage and grabs her makeup and heads to her bathroom and takes a quick 5 minute shower and puts her some makeup on and while she's putting on her makeup she calls the boy's to wake them up and they were already ready and just waiting on them!!! " I thought I would call you to wake you up and He said they had been ready since 4:30 " Wow you guy's are just as excited as we are " Yes we are baby! " Chasity's boyfriend said!

Well meet us at the car at 5:30 Dad yells all the way upstairs to tell the girls to call the guy's to be at the car at 5:30!!! " HURRY IT UP " Dad excited to hit the road! " I just talked to the guy's " Chasity said! I knew in a way we didn't want to waste time so I told them to meet us outside at 5:30 at the car! " That's my girl " Quick, I forgot to make my bed up " Chasity talking to herself! Mom walked to her door already ready and just waiting on the girls! " Who are you talking to Chasity ? Mom asked! " Myself " Chasity replied of all the excitement i forgot to make up my bed! " HERE " Mom hands her a cup of coffee and walks downstair's " Let's get all this in the car " Dad heads outside and had already started putting everything in the car and made the guy's help him arrange everything to make room for a big cooler full of cold food and drinks and a place for all their snacks and made one of guy's to go inside and tell the girls to hurry it up! " Elizabeth's boyfriend agreed to go inside and walks up her room! " Are you ready princess ? " You know it! " and gives her a peck on the lips and helps her take everything to the car!

Elizabeth is ready and is the first in the car! " Wait, We need to stop somewhere and eat breakfast we haven't ate breakfast yet as she turns around with her knees in the seat watching them put everything in the car! " Out comes Mom and Chasity with the biggest cooler and brings it to the back of the car! " Now who's ready to hit the Road " Dad excited! Oh Elizabeth, Dad answering Elizabeth we'll stop at IHOP and eat some breakfast! " Cooly " It's quiet some time since we've ate there! Elizabeth hungry as much as everyone else!

" OK, Everyone make a list and make sure you didn't leave anything behind ? " Ohh, Shoot! I forgot to turn off the keurig and wash all the cups! " Forget about it " Mom said! " I did it! while everyone was busy I went on ahead and put more snacks in the bag  and looked over and see them and unplugged it and cleaned all the mugs! " You are an angel " and Dad kisses her! Yuck Mom, that's gross! " The girl's disgusted " Yay, let's go! Dad looks back and see's everyone putting their headphones in their ears and he turns on some music for him and mom! About 30 minutes they finally get to ihop and enjoys a delicious breakfast for 1 hour and heads on off to Walt Disney World! Elizabeth remembered to pack her Mickey Mouse backpack, which had her little Mickey Mouse stuffed toy and some coloring books, and autograph book and pictures from their previous trips there and grabs her coloring book and starts to color while she's listening to Leann Rhimes on her travel playlist she made on her phone, and enjoys relaxing to the sound of Leanne Rhimes beautiful southern voice! They get half way to There and they make a pit stop and stops at a rest stop to get out and stretch and use the restroom before they get there and mom hands out snacks and Dad grabs everyone something to drink and they head on off to their destination The Contemporary Resort where the monorail drives inside of the Resort!

Elizabeth's Boyfriend say's " This is Freaking awesome dude " Oh I know! Chasity's Boyfriend agreed! This place is beautiful and I find it charming from all the video's I've seen on YouTube! I wanted to watch tours of them before I planned the places to stay at. Mom said! We'll be staying here for a week and for the next two weeks we'll be staying at The Beach Club which is to die for! You can feel how great the atmosphere felt as you stepped out of the car onto the pavement and it was such a beautiful morning in Florida, but how pleasantly blessed you felt to be in a beautiful place where you can feel the summer breeze hitting you as you walk outside! It was magical! The Morning sun so orange and romantic that it grabs you by the spirit!

" There's nothing like the fresh air of Florida to make you feel so energized and relaxed " There's just no place like it! Elizabeth said! As she stands there taking it all in everyone is getting the luggage and everything while their mom checks them in and Grabs 2 luggage carts 1 for the guy's and 1 for the ladies!! " This is the arrangements The men in one room and the us gal's are in one room! " Sound's fine to me " Dad Said! They make sure they get everything out of the car and They go inside and wait for their dad to move the car. He finally finds a parking spot and walks into the lobby where they are waiting on him and they take the elevator up to their rooms and unloads everything!

" Mom, Let's go explore today and go late night swimming " Elizabeth said as they unpack! That sounds great Elizabeth! Mom said! The Guy's are finished unloading and Dad heads to the Women's room and asked what they planned to do and behind him walks in the guy's and they watch some tv and lay down on the bed while the ladies grabs all their swimming clothes and essentials and Mom comes out of the restroom to tell the guy's to grab their things and told them their plan to go sight seeing and late night swimming!