The Most Magical place in the World

Everyday was different, but every morning they had complementary breakfast from the Restaurants finest breakfast. Tea in the garden in the afternoon, the family went out to the magic kingdom and rode rides and went in the gift shops and bought a lot of Memorabilia's and watched all the shows.

" This is the happiest I've ever been " Elizabeth's boyfriend said! Elizabeth replied back with a smile on her face " Mine too " So they head on out for a spin on the monorail to the Magic Kingdom with a great spirit about themselves and ready to take on the day and ready for more excitement! It just couldn't be any more of a beautiful day to soak up all the goodness. Hearing the music all over the place seeing all the characters signing autographs and taken pictures with everyone they decided to go along with it!!! " Come ON " Elizabeth's boyfriend felt like a kid again and grabbed her hand and pulling her to where Mickey was standing and he gave Mickey the biggest hug he knew to give him!

Elizabeth had secretly bought Him an autograph book with All of the character's on it and gave it to him and he got Mickey's autograph and everyone else's! " Thank you babe " I didn't know, you got me this " Elizabeth knew how much he'd want it after seeing everyone else with one so even all of them had autograph books and they had got all the character's autographs and they took pictures and shared laughs as they took selfies and made funny faces and made the character's laugh. Along the way they stopped to see the castle. After 2 hours of riding rides they finally settle down to just relaxing and walking into all the shops and watching the shows on Main Street USA. After their day was fulfilled they ended it with watching the fireworks show and rode the monorail back to the resort and time had gotten them wore out from a day's long walk and threw everything in the floor as soon as they got in their rooms and they all fell asleep. The night seemed to go by fast when they woke up the first thing they did was called in room service and ordered breakfast for everyone, so everyone could have breakfast in bed!

After everyone ate their breakfast they all in some apparent reason wanted to go back and just walk around and go on a shopping adventure and just walk around! So the girls, Elizabeth and Trinity and their mom all 3 snuck their bathing suits on underneath their clothes to sneak a ride on splash mountain and afterwards head over to Universal Studio's because they heard there was an ET Ride and wanted to try it out. Before they Headed over Universal Studio's they wanted to go eat at one of the restaurant's inspired by Beauty and the Beast Elizabeth heard a voice and knew all of them were together but kept hearing a familiar voice " ELIZABETH " Oh NO 🤦‍♀️ " I know that voice " Elizabeth's Boyfriend knew who it sounded like and looked to see his Sister Hannah there. Running discreetly to keep from making a mess and causing a scene, What are you doing here ? Elizabeth replied, The same reason you are " Vacation " Elizabeth's boyfriend answered back rolling his eyes! Who are you here with ? My New Boyfriend I met here when I visited here 2 weeks ago; Hannah Replied! when my friend's sister wanted to come here for the week of  her birthday and her family paid for our trip here and I met a guy who caught my eyes and plus he's Her Big Brother works here as a waitress and let us stay in his guest house. Ok well go back to your company before they start wondering where you've been! Elizabeth's boyfriend got a good glimpse of the reason she's gonna want to come back and knew in his mind that was his ticket to coming back even more often. After 2 hours of enjoying the finest food and seeing getting to see the characters playing with the kids they decided to have a little fun and get autographs. Afterwards the girl's talked the guy's into heading over to Universal Studio's and they went to the exit and took a trolly to over to Universal Studio's and At the first Glimpse Elizabeth and Trinity's boyfriends knew it would be yet another great place to have an adventure.

A Day at Universal Studio's!

The first ride the girl's wanted to ride was of course The ET ride, so the guy's agreed to try out the ride and walked til the found out where it was and afterwards they couldn't believe how great it was

The first ride the girl's wanted to ride was of course The ET ride, so the guy's agreed to try out the ride and walked til the found out where it was and afterwards they couldn't believe how great it was. The guy's noticed a roller coaster and tried to talk the girl's into riding but they wouldn't. They even watched the parade and found a place to relax that looked like a garden and relaxed there while their mom and dad went got them all some ice cream. They had tested for 30 minutes and started walking til they came across the Jurassic park ride and they all went to ride it and Trinity got scared, because one fake dinosaur popped out on her and they all ended up wet.  So the guy's noticed places that looked like scenes from Harry Potter and ride the epic ride inspired by the movie. Now Dad loved the King Kong movie and noticed the ride and talked everyone into riding so as expected Trinity got scared to death and when they got off Trinity took her hat and hit her dad on the shoulder with it, " Dad, why did you do that to me" Dad replied! I didn't know it was gonna get scary.

The whole day implied them riding every ride even all the water rides and of course they ended up wet again, but enjoyed the whole day noticing new places they had added to the park and even all the gift shops and to beat it all the weather was perfect for this special day they had stayed 3 solid hours just enjoying everything in sight. After they had done everything they could think of they took their adventure back to the trolly to catch the monorail to take them back to the resort and spent the rest of the day in the rooms just to relax til the next day, because they didn't wanna over do the day and just lay around and just enjoy not do a thing but maybe a late evening swim before come bed time.