Sight seeing!

Their plan started to get good as they walk through the hall to the elevator and into the middle of the lobby where you can see the monorail stopping to pick up guests loading and unloading to and from Where all the magic is! You can just feel the atmosphere grabbing you and smell the food from the kitchen! Just the energy you get by feeling like you are doing something right and you can feel the energy from other people that rightfully is there for the same reason you are!

The Decor and the stunning view from every side of the building! The modern edge and design is elegant and the way it has a beautiful view of The Magic Kingdom!

" That's where all the magic happens " Elizabeth tells her boyfriend smiling and gives him a hug from the side! " You could feel it when you walk in " He said! " This place is incredible " Chasity's boyfriend said!

It is breathtaking and ahead of it's time. " The architecture on the main wall ? " Their mom said! You will be seeing the place this wall was inspired by at the Magic Kingdom! She explained! " Now I see it Mom, It's a small world! " Chasity said! " Wait, you've been there ? Her boyfriend a little skeptical! Yes, we use to come here all the time when we little kids! Chasity answered back! Just not here at this place, there where the magic is. And points her fingers to the castle which you could see from the view!

They make it to the first floor and start walking pass Fantasia gift shop and go in and look around and find a few souvenirs and buy them, both Elizabeth and Chasity found some iPhone cases and bought them. They head out to look around even more! The boy's come across the game station and talk them into going in and looking around and playing a couple games. They walk by another gift shop and see two fast food restaurants chef mickey's and contempo cafe and a lounge area where people are sitting and relaxing. And goes down the escalator down to the main floor to see the hallway so widespread with many rooms attached, going down another escalator down another level approaches Wave yet another restaurant which looks like a room with blue lights where all the tables you eat at has it's  own private dining room table where the above lights are blue as well, on the other side of the restaurant as it's own dining area where more people can eat at during parties and meetings, and behind the check in desk is a wall where a bar is. So they come out of there and back to the hall way at the front desk and head outside to look at the views outside! Even the pool is a great place to go for a walk and swim at. Surrounding with palm tree's and patio furniture tables with umbrellas and chairs, and pool chairs, with another great sized pool with a beach volley ball court with sand! Also a pathway with Beautiful trees with garden wing rooms.

" This is a site for sore eyes "  Elizabeth's boyfriend is amazed. I'll never wanna leave! And with you by my side makes it even more beautiful. Smiling at Elizabeth with those beautiful pearl white teeth. She can't help but to smile when he smiles at her. They go back to the pools and they strip down into their bathing suits and go for a swim. " I can't believe we are here together " Elizabeth said to her boyfriend! Chasity lays down on a pool chair that lays down for a while to tan before she goes for a swim and her boyfriend stays with her and their parents go off to the other pool to lay out and drink wine before they start swimming!

Elizabeth and her boyfriend is swimming and they come up with a plan after 30 minutes of Chasity tanning on one side and the other 30 minutes on the other side, so after the 60 minutes are up they are gonna convince Chasity and her boyfriend to join them if not, they're gonna jump in right where they are laying and get them wet by splashing water on them as they jump in. As the 60 minutes pass bye they try every other way to convince them and they take off and run into the pool splashing them and their parents can see them from the other pool and laughs at them finding it to be a great place for them to be happy getting away and be together and bond with each other!

" Hey, let's make this the best family vacation we can ever have "  DAD Said! And they look to see Chasity and her boyfriend jumping in and having fun swimming playing chicken with Elizabeth and her boyfriend! As time passes by it's getting to where they all get hungry and it seems as the day goes bye the hotter it gets, so the girl's and their boyfriends head over to their parents to let them know they're getting hungry so they agree and head inside and clean up and rest up before they head to one of the restaurants to eat! So they go to their rooms and take showers and the girls and heir mom puts on some makeup and lay on the bed watching tv and Elizabeth ends up falling asleep for 30 minutes while they are still getting ready and by the time they are finally done they rest up for 15 minutes and call the guy's and they head on down to the wave and have a fine dinner, which was delicious. For 2 hours! They head to the front door to see what events where going on and saw where they were gonna have fireworks at Magic Kingdom and from their rooms was the view of the Castle so they head back up to their room's and they all end up in the ladies room to watch tv and take a nap before the fireworks display, so 3 more hours go bye and by then they start the fireworks it goes on for 1 hour and by then they watch it til it's over with and they all end up back in their room's and they all go right to bed!