Before Today

Rain: Hiya! Well, this is some shocking chapter... So..  tehehehe!!!

The dedication goes to.... @Jade880 !! c: She's really awesome because of giving honest feedback <3

Anyway, read on! c: Vote + Comment c= ~ pssst, you might get a dedication! c}:

PS: Does Taylor Momsen win the role to play Bella? c:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Previously on Bulls in the Bronx .....

I grasped upon the zipper on the back and unzipped the dress. I slid into it, and there was some little difficulty.

Suddenly there was a knock upon my door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Me, Vic.”

I bit my lip, “Come in.”

He opened the door and his eyes dropped. I flushed as I saw his jaw drop and he seemed shocked, amazed, I don’t even know, but he wasn’t breathing. He walked in and slightly closed the door. “You look... amazing... beautiful.” He whispered. I smiled, “Thanks.. um.. I just need help with the zipper.” I replied. He nodded and walked towards me. I had managed to zip it up to my mid-back. He held the zipper between his index and thumb, he managed to pull the zipper all the way up. I smiled, it meant it fit. I turned around and faced him, “Thanks!” He nodded and looked at me. I had my dress basically stuck on me, but I felt very comfortable.Vic cleared his throat, “You look so beautiful with this dress on.”

We headed into the restaurant holding hands. We received a lot of stares indeed. “Have I told you how sexy you look?” He whispered in my ear. I chuckled, “About the millionth time you say,”

We walked and talked, and our food came so we ate. We shared laughs, smiles, thoughts.. After we finished eating, we discussed other things.

“SO... about the surprise...” I trailed off.

He chuckled, “You’re anxious eh? Well it’s about time to give you the surprise anyway,”

He smiled at me, “This is for you, Bella.”

I smiled, and felt so … happy.

And so he started to strum the guitar, and looked up at me.

"I love you, Bella. I can say it many times." The guy whispered into the mic.

I rolled my eyes at this.

I saw Bella smile and jump off her seat and run towards him. The guy put his guitar down and stood up, and they hugged each other and made all the scenery. Ugh.

I shook my head and got up, and walked out the restaurant.

Soon this was all coming to an end.

I bit my lip, and put my juice and cookies on the coffee table.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, rubbing his back.