Beach Party - Part 2

HELLO TO ALL MY SEXY READERS!!!!! I'M BACK FROM ITALY!!!!! Sorry it's been so long; I've missed all your amazing comments but I'e got an extra long chapter for you that I've been working on all holiday and I really like it, so hopefully you do to!

And how could I forget?! This chapter is dedicated to NadiaSayegh for just being AMAZING. the hole time I was on holiday, she brought a smile to my face with her lovely messages! She is truly the best!!! Thank you!!

You know the drill!

Enjoy!

***

Harry didn't return for the rest of the evening; I wasn't sure whether this was a good thing of not. He said he had some 'things' to sort out but, lately, he just hadn't been himself. He'd been acting...distant; always disappearing off to places at weird hours of the day and often during the night. Although I wanted to tell myself it was none of my business, it kind of was. He was my best friend and...well, I wasn't in love with him. I couldn't be. But there was something there; some magnetic pull that seemed to get stronger day by day, more prominent every time we fought, kissed or even fell asleep by each other's side. I'd never felt this way, not even with Jason. And that scared me.

At eight o'clock - and running late, as usual - the boys and I were ready to hit the beach. I was wearing the least risqué Victoria Secret bikini as the wind had picked up slightly outside, causing the trees to lash gently against my bedroom window. On top of my bikini were some knee length pale denim shorts and a flowery white, pale pink and navy Abercrombie and Fitch strappy top with a V-neck to show a little bit of cleavage without being too full-on. A forceful knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts and I was slightly disappointed when the face that swung round my door frame belonged to Louis and not Harry. But only slightly.

"You nearly ready?" Louis asked, before his gaze wandered to my clothing. "By the way, you are looking sexy as hell but I'm not sure that's a good thing. Any boy that so much as makes eye contact with you, you give 'em the finger and then you come and get me or one of the boys, ok?" I rolled my eyes but then giggled when I realised Louis was being completely serious. An eyebrow quirked in question and I just shook my head, muttering 'crazy boy' as I grabbed the last of my things and shoved them in my small shoulder bag.

"Ready. Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked as I made my way downstairs with Louis following suit.

"Niall, Zayn and Liam left early to help Cole set up. He was gonna come and pick you up but he's already over the legal limit." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to give Louis a 'wtf' look. The beach party had only officially started ten minutes ago, going by the time on my phone. How the hell could Cole already be over the legal limit?

"I know," Louis continued, as he grabbed the keys and his phone, "I will never understand that boy. God help his future boyfriends. Anyway, Jen was gonna swing by to pick you up with Matt but Matt called to say that she's been throwing up since you left but they will be coming, just a bit later and Harry completely disappeared without giving us any explanation why. We have no idea where he went but we're guessing to the party as well. So, yeah, that just leaves you and me kiddo." Playfully slapping away the hand Louis was using to ruffle my hair, I made my way to the car and decided to let Louis drive. Only because I couldn't be bothered.

"Is Jen alright? She was fine when I was with her earlier." I asked as I pulled my phone from my bag and sent a message to both Matt and Jen asking the same.

"I think so; I mean, Matt's kinda worried because it was so random," Louis replied, pausing mid-sentence as he looked through the back car window and flicked the indicator, pulling into the lane on his left hand-side. "but Jen refused to go to the hospital or even the doctors. Apparently when Matt suggested it, she went into hysterics. Said something about missing her period," Louis paused to shudder dramatically, which caused me to give my infamous eye roll, "which apparently makes her sick sometimes. Anyway, what about you?"