Questions

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's late and short but the amount of homework I get is so stupid. I swear teachers think I have no life. Which I probably don't but that's not the point! I will make it up to you! When the easter holidays roll around, which is still four weeks (dying slowly here!) I can write all day everyday for two weeks! Well, most days cos I might actually leave my house!

Picture of Liam on the side!

Anyway, vote comment and fan!

***

The next morning I woke up to Harry’s breath fanning across my face and the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest beneath me. I soon realised that we’d somehow managed to find ourselves in a compromising position whereby I was, for lack of better word, suffocating him. During the night, I had managed to straddle him and fall asleep lying on top of him with my legs wrapped securely around his waist. Which had done...interesting things to his ‘second best friend’ as he liked to call it. Reluctantly rolling off of Harry’s defined body, I snuggled into his side and breathed in his musky scent before whispering,“Hazza, wake up.” He groaned and muffled words that I couldn’t understand. Something about ‘love, mmm, waking up to face, mmm.’ I poked his side, “Harry? Wake up and stop mumbling.” A pink blush coloured Harry’s face as he slowly opened his eyes and turned to look straight into my chocolate ones. I bit my lip and thought I saw Harry’s gorgeous eyes gaze shoot down to them. Wait, gorgeous? I mean, yeah, they are gorgeous. But he’s just my friend so I don’t need to mention the fact that they’re gorgeous... Harry cleared his throat, his eyes still burning into mine. “So, what d’you wanna do today?”

My chest bubbled at the thought of spending time with Harry, just like old times. That growing hope was quickly killed when I realised that I had school today and, with it being my last week in year thirteen, I really had to attend. Today I had to clear out my locker and collect all my projects and year book. Tomorrow I’d get my A-level results. To say I was nervous was an understatement, although I was pretty confident that I did well. At least, I hope I did; not everyone became pop stars and millionaires before they became adults. I pouted, “I can’t, sorry. I’ve got school.” I sighed and wrapped my arm around Harry’s middle. He gave me a tight squeeze and kissed my head.

“Can’t you call in sick?” He asked, sounding hopeful. Although that was probably just my wishful thinking. I shook my head and cursed the fact that I was still in education. Stupid school.

“Nope; I’ve gotta bring all my stuff home today and I get my results tomorrow. Then, that’s it. I’m outta there and free for the whole summer.” Harry tilted my chip up and smiled brightly at me.

“Yeah, about that. I wanted to do this later with the boys at breakfast but I can’t wait. I’ll ask you again as breakfast and you have to act completely surprised and pretend I never told you in the first place otherwise the boys will be pissed, ok?” I frowned and shifted slightly, sitting on top of his chest and looking down at him.

“Harry, what are you nattering on about now?” He beamed from beneath me and reached up, tucking the wisps of blonde hair that framed my face behind my ears.

“Lil, will you come on tour with us this summer?” I just gaped at him, probably looking the least bit attractive, but Harry was just my best friend so I shouldn’t care, right? I sat there, speechless, for goodness knows how long before Harry chuckled. “Lil? What do you say?” I squealed and threw myself into his arms.

“Yes, yes, a million times yes!” I screamed as his arms clamped around me. He chuckled but then motioned for me to be queit. “Shhh, the rest of the boys will hear you and they’ll know I’ve already asked.” I grinned cheekily, “So, is this the surprise Zayn was talking about yesterday?” Harry smiled, “I guess; I don’t have anything else you need know of at the moment.”

My face suddenly dropped and Harry noticed. “Lil, what is it?” I stayed silent for a while, turning the situation over in my head as Harry fussed over me, asking me every five second what was wrong. I looked down at the beautiful face that lay beneath me. “But Harry, no one knows I’m your best friend; I’ll get so much hate and I don’t know if I’m ready for that. And what will Jason say? He’ll go absolutely crazy! He’ll hate that I’m away from him for so long and he’ll suspect that there is something other than friendship happening between us and—” Harry’s hand clamped over mine and the incessant babble that flowed helplessly from my lips ceased.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with his left hand. “If I move my hand, will you shut up for a sec and give me a chance to speak.” I nodded slowly, holding in my rant as his soft palm fell from my mouth and found its way onto my thigh. “The boys and I have already sorted out the whole ‘famous best friend’ business. We’ll keep you hidden as best as possible in the tour van and you can pretend to be our assistant. That way, the paparazzi will just view you as another helper and, although you may be in some photos, the spotlight won’t be directed on you. You’ll just be another one of our assistants; nothing front-page worthy. As for Jason, I’m not really sure what to say about him other than tell him the truth. Tell him we invited you on tour and you’re going to come.” Harry looked at me pointedly. I opened my mouth and he narrowed his eyes at me playfully. I quickly closed it and gestured for him to continue. “Tell him that he’s your boyfriend and that you’ll stay true to him blah blah blah.” Harry rolled his eyes, although I could clearly see the hurt, hate and anger laced within them. “If he puts up a fight tell him he can come crying to me and I’ll sort him out. He will definitely accept your summer plans then.” Harry smirked, his eyes glazed over as if he were deep in thought or thinking about a past memory. I shook on top of him as he chuckled gently and shook his head. “Anyway, we’ll be leaving on Friday morning so you’ll get your results tomorrow, pack on Thursday and leave with us on Friday. Sorted?” I smiled gently at him, “I guess so. I’ve just gotta tell Jason and hope he takes it as well as you seem to think he will.”

Harry smiled brightly, “Trust me, baby, you tell him if he’s got a problem he can come to me and he’ll be fine. Just fine.” I rolled my eyes at his manly attitude and slid off his muscular frame, hopping of the bed. My body suddenly felt cold and I shivered against the icy air. Noticing my slightly shaking figure, Harry threw one of his large shirts that had been slung over the bottom of the bed at me and I slid into it, throwing him a grateful smile as I walked into the bathroom. Harry followed suit and leant against the bathroom door looking like a freaking model whilst I walked over to the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

“You should wear my clothes more often, Lil.” I peered up at him from where my face was in the sink and raised an eyebrow at him incredulously. I made a non-committal grunt (attractive, I know) and went back to washing my soft skin. “Seriously, you look hot in my clothes.” I dried my face and threw the towel into his as I replied,

“Yeah, right.”

“Don’t say I didn’t tell you.” Harry smirked and shrugged. “I’m gonna go wake up the others, if they’re not awake already, and make breakfast. Finish up in here and I’ll put some real nice food in that little tum of yours.” He winked and chuckled as he padded out of the room and down the hall.

Five minutes later, I entered the kitchen, wearing nothing but Harry’s shirt and a red matching underwear set. The boys wouldn’t mind; we all walked round semi-naked most of the time...or all of the time, in Louis and Harry’s case. The boys all looked up expectantly as I sat down at the table where they were all seated. Harry winked discreetly at me from where he was standing at the stove, cooking a full English breakfast.

“So, Lil, we have something we’d like to ask you.” Louis started and Harry chuckled soundlessly behind him. He winked at me once again and brought his hand up to his mouth in a ‘Shhh’ motion. I smiled back at him and then returned my gaze to Louis, who was one of four boys glancing at me intently.

“What would you like to ask me?” I asked with curiosity and smiled innocently at the four boys.

Time to put my acting skills to the test, I thought.