More Than This

A/N: hey guys! another upload here cos i love you guys;) it's not edited but i did write it in my English lesson as we had a supply teacher who basically lets us do anything!

I hope you like it! Things are getting more serious and some new characters are introduced in this chapter but I'm warning you that some are not what you think they are!

Vote, comment, fan etc! Enjoy!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO xSwiftieLermanPotter for being one amazing fan;)

Song on the side and also a picture of Cole. 

***

Walking into the club, I winced at the music blasting aloud and the thudding of the floor below me. I literally couldn't see anything. Smoke clouded my vision, the colours alternating as the flashing strobe lights penetrated the fog.  

I coughed and the boys grinned at me whilst Louis chuckled, "You want me to pat your back or stand here and watch you choke?" he joked as he shook his head at me.  

I rubbed my slightly sore throat and looked disbelievingly at the boys, who were servaying the club a mere staircase below us.

"How can you guys like these places?! I can't even see two foot in front of me!" I laughed and Harry shrugged.

"You just get used to it, I suppose."

"Good, because I have no desire to make a fool of myself by falling over someone's table or walking into someone."

"I wouldn't mind you falling over my table or bumping into me and I'm sure any other straight male would agree." Harry replied cheekily whilst winking at me, which nearly went unnoticed due to smoke, although Harry was correct; I was slowly becoming accustomed to it.

"Come on, let's go. I want a drink." I sighed as we made our way down the staircase and into the loud club which was vibrating with life.

"No drinks for you, sweetie. You're under twenty-one." Liam tutted, shaking his head in mock sadness. I knew from past experience that the boys hated me drinking because they thought I couldn't take care of myself and always landed myself in trouble. Which wasn't true; I could look after myself. Although I knew not to drink too much after what happened last summer with the whole Jason thing.  

Groaning, I put on my puppy dog face which was infamous for making the boys crumble and give me what I wanted. "Please, just one?" I asked, quivering my lip and batting my eyelashes.

"Ugh, I hate it when you do that face. It makes my heart melt and I just wanna give in." Zayn groaned, looking away and covering his eyes dramatically.

"I'm not giving in!" Louis cried in an almighty voice. Inwardly huffing, I bumped up the emotion on my face and made my eyes look really desperate and melancholy. Zayn peeked through his fingers and shrieked like a girl. "Don't look into her eyes!"

Barely able to hold back my laughter, I cuddled Zayn and murdered that I loved him and that, if he loved me, he would get me a drink. I peeked up to see an internal battle shining through Zayn's eyes before he cried, "Ok, ok! I'll buy you a drink. You better not make me regret this, Lil." Zayn groaned as he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the bar.

Before Louis and the others left our sight, Louis shouted, "Don't you dare give her anything strong! You know what happened last time!" Zayn froze a little at the latter and his hand unconsciously tightened its grasp on mine but, before I could question what Louis meant and why it made him so uncomfortable, we arrived at the bar and Zayn held my protectively in front of me, glowering at any glances shot my way by any member of the male population.