It's Gotta Be You - The End

A/N: I love you and I'm sorry you had to wait to months for this but, my amazing fellow fans, this is the end:'( Thank you so much for all your support and thanks for being patient when i was being a willy head!

Gotta Be You is on the side for all you 1D lovers out there;)

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

***

It had been half an hour since the dreaded name of the boy who had caused all this mayhem had left my lips. It's fair to say that the boys were not best pleased. In fact, I'd go as far as to say they wanted his head served to them on a platter. Louis had been making non-stop phone calls to the press, magazines, the police, and just about anyone who had their phone number listed in the public domain.

Just as I was about to tell Louis to calm down, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Sliding it out, I read the screen and my heart dropped when it said 'unknown number' but relief washed over me when I read the message:

"It's Harry, smashed my phone so had to get a new one. Meet me at 5 Holloway Lane on the other side of town. Need to talk."

Looking up at the boys, who were all still looking a mixture of angry, exhausted and glum, I waved the phone in the air and said, "That was Harry, he asked me to meet him across town. I'll be back here later and please calm down guys; I hate that this is all my fault."

Louis pulled the phone away from his ear and pointed it at me accusingly, "Don't you dare blame yourself; this is not your fault, d'you understand? Good." He replied, not giving me a moment to answer his question. Smiling gratefully at him and kissing the boys on the cheeks, I made my way through the house and into the front garden where Jen's red mini cooper was parked dangerously close to the fountain.

It took me fifteen minutes to drive across town and as I pulled up onto the curb of the quiet, picturesque neighbourhood, a feeling of confusion bubbled in my mind. Why did Harry ask me to meet him in a house? And why the hell this house; why not Jen's or even the house we'd been staying at for the past month?

Turning off the ignition and pulling the keys out of the car, I locked up and walked up the small, cobbled pathway that led to the small cottage house. I knocked gently on the front door and it opened slightly underneath the weight of my fist. Sliding in, I called out Harry's name a few times but received no reply. Thinking that maybe I'd gotten the address wrong, I pulled up the number and frowned when I read the correct address.

Maybe I should call him? Clicking the 'call' button, my phone beeped and an automated voice spoke through the line, "The number you have called is unknown and cannot be dialled; the number-"

Hanging up, I decided to try and give Harry's number a call. I know he said he'd broken it but it was worh a try, right? It rang a couple of times and, keeping my fingers crossed, I paused when I heard something move upstairs. I was about to hang up the phone when Harry answered breathlessly, "Lil? Lil, where are you? Tell me now."

"I'm here, at the place you wanted us to meet?" I answered, confused, because whatever that noise was upstairs definitely wasn't Harry.

"Give me the address. Now. And get out of there." He demanded, as I heard shouting and swearing in the background.

"5 Holloway La-"

Smack.

Before I could even register that my phone had been knocked out of my hand, I was thrown up against the front door and a throat enclosed over my throat. Through watery eyes, I saw the twisted, sick grin and dirty blonde hair that belonged to Jason.