Just Friends

A/N: Hola everyone! Ok, so I haven't updated in about a month because of exams but they are over as of next week (they were extended, stupid school!) so I will be able to write more regularly after that! I'm sorry it's taken so long for this chapter; it's not insanely long and it's a bit of a filler but there's some Lily and Harry action;) from the next chapter onwards, things are going to start heating up!

Anyway, enjoy! Vote, comment and fan if you want!

P.S - this chapter is dedicated to Karla Patricia who tweeted me about this fanfic. Thank you so much for your support! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

***                    

        "Ok, so that's two margaritas, a chicken and mushroom, a ham and pineapple and a pepperoni. That'll be $47 and 59 cent."

The pizza delivery boy piped as he counted the pizzas in his hand, not bothering to even glance in my direction.                     

        "Thanks." I replied automatically, before lifting two pizza boxes at a time and placing them on the cabinet beside the door. At this point, he decided to acknowledge me and looked up, his face running through a mix of shock, uncertainty, lust and, finally, recognition.                    

        "Hey! Aren't you the hot secretary of that boy band?"

I glared at him and said, "Nope, sorry." before slamming the heavy, wooden door in his face.                          

        "Hey! You forgot to pay for the pizzas!" his muffled voice protected from behind the door. I could see his silhouette through the glass windows.                     

        "Oops, my bad." I replied sarcastically. "Here's the money. And keep the change." I replied before shoving as much change as I could through the letterbox. That'll teach the prick a lesson. 

A chuckle sounded from behind me, causing me to jump and nearly knock the pizzas off the side and onto the floor with my elbow.                     

        "Wow, you really are pissed, huh?"

I looked at the floor in embarrassment. Harry may have found that funny but I didn't. I never knew I could be such a bitchy person; it made me feel really...ashamed.                     

        "Oh god, I'm such a bad person!" I cried in realisation. Harry gave me a sad smile.                      

        "No you're not. Don't be silly. You're an amazing person. You're kind-hearted, patient, trustworthy and beautiful, on the inside and outside. We all have our moments, Lil. Don't feel bad about it. That guy was a dick anyway. He called us 'that boy band.' he doesn't even know what we're called!" Harry finished off dramatically, slipping from serious to silly in less than a minute. I rolled eyes which were watering slightly and gave him a wobbly smile.                     

        "Yeah, I guess." I whispered, although I'm pretty sure the only person I was trying to convince was myself. 

***                    

        "So, where do we wanna go this evening?"                    

        "To a club." Niall stated immediately causing me to burst into laughter that soon died out when I realised he was serious.                    

        "You want to go to a club?" I asked, bewildered that Niall, of all of them, was the one to say it. 

He nodded in affirmation and smiled innocently. I returned the smile but a chuckle still managed to make its way past my lips.