Unknown

A/N: Sorry it's taken so long! I've had numerous exams and it's also work experience this week so I've been under a lot of stress! This on is extra long though so hopefully it'll make up for it;) Please vote, fan, spread the love etc and please, PLEASE comment so I know what you guys think. No matter how long or how short the comment, it brightens my day! Thanks! Love you all!

***

Walking into the shack furthest from me (the boys beat me to all the others) I swung open the small white wooden door and stepped inside. It smelt of sun cream and salty sea air, which may sound awful but i found myself taking long, deep breaths and revelling in the smell of summer. An actual summer, with sunshine, unlike the dreary alternative back in Britain. Chucking my bag on the small bench that lined the right side of the shack, I stripped out of my secretary clothes and sighed in appreciation and relief when a cool breeze touched my suffocated skin. It felt so good to be out of the tight, clinging dress, no matter how much I loved it. 

Kicking of my stilettos and relishing in the feeling of free feet, I began to slip on my bikini. Seeing as we'd be alone on the beach with no paparazzi lurking with cameras, I had packed my most...revealing bikini. No because I was trying to get attention, but because I wanted as much skin tanned as possible. It wasn't completely indecent because I didn't want to look like a hooker, not that it matter as I'd already been referred to as one today. The bikini top was shaped and wired like a bra and was barbie pink with flecks of gold that shimmered in the sunlight. It had bottoms to match, although there was not much of them. Oh well, at least I'll get a tanned bum, I thought. 

Just as I secured the bottoms to cover as much skin as possible, a small knock sounded on my shack door. 

Holding my undone bikini top to my chest, I replied, "Come in!"

Harry waltzed and turned to shut the door behind him, giving me enough time to recover from seeing his ripped stomach and not enough time to stop blushing. I mentally scolded myself for checking out my best friend. I knew he had a muscled frame but checking him out was going to get me nowhere. 

Feeling a surge of self consciousness, I turned so I had my back to Harry and told myself that seeing my bare bum was better than seeing the front view. I wound my arms around my back and attempted to do the straps, rolling my eyes when the straps pinged from my clasp. Why couldn't I have just done it up before I put it in?

A frustrated growl curled up my throat when the clip broke free from my grasp for the third time. 

I barely held in a gasp when I felt another set of large, rough hands rest themselves against mine.                      "Here, let me," He whispered gently, causing an involuntary shiver to run its course down my spine. 

His hand brushed slowly up my back, causing goose bumps to grace my skin, and a trail of fire to spark wherever his hands roamed. 

I gulped when his hands came to the still undone strap and pushed down the voice that told me I wanted him to remove it completely. 

Just as he said, Harry clipped the top together, and the sound echoed throughout the suddenly even hotter shack. 

Harry leant forward, bending his head towards my neck as he gently caressed my arms. I drew in a shaky breath.                    

               "Lil, are you in there?" Louis shouted through the thin walls of the shack as he rattled the stuff door handle. 

I cleared my throat and stepped away from Harry as I tried to invite the frustrated sigh that left his gorgeous lips.