!!!NEW BOOK!!!

Hi everyone just a little bit of self promoting!!

I have made a new book, it is a Vampire Knight fanfiction, hopefully you will like it!
Check it out!

Ethereal《 Vampire Knight
By: ME😂

T

his book will be various characters x my OC (Miyuki)!
If you want to melt with sweet love, to clench your shirt from sorrow of unexpected betrayals, even cry from twisted choices and fated deaths, this book will be the one for you. Forbidden fruits of love will blossom and tried to be picked, but who will earn the right to take them?

Description:

》His hands wrapped tightly around her smaller form, pulling her body closer to his, as if he seeked a proof. Proof that woman before him was not a shadow from his past, but a light of hope for a better tomorrow.

》" Tell me all of this is real... Please tell me, you are real...", desperation laced his velvet voice while his arms secured female from any kind of movement. He was so afraid.

》" Don't worry, it is all real... The masks have finally fallen", she reassured male gently caressing his cheeks, before bringing their lips together, into a perfect reunion kiss.

》 Their love was indeed special.... Ethereal

ꕥꕥꕥVampire Knight Various x OC!! ꕥꕥꕥ