Meeting Futo and Hikaru

*Angela's p.o.v*

I went home after concert, it was realy exhousting day. I jumped in bad,and fast fall asleep. Next day Ema woke me up for school.

Ema:Angy wake up,we need to go to school.

Me:Please just five more minutes.

Ema: If you sleep five more minutes we will be late for school.

Me:Oh, sh*t.

I jumped from my bed,and as fast as i could i dressed my school uniform. Rushing toward bathroom i accidentally bump into Kaname. I rubbed my nose.

Me:I'm sorry Kaname oniisan.

Kaname:It's ok imouto.

I left to bathroom,wash my teeth,brush my hair, and put some mascara. Then i run like crazy to living room, there was waiting for me Ema and Yusuke. I put shoes and left with them.

Yusuke:We are going.

Ukyo:Have good day.

We left, after half of hour we got in school. When we walked in classroom, all boys and girls surrounded us. They wanted autographs, to take pictures. In order to stop this, Yusuke yelled.

Yusuke:All of you go back to your sits. Angela is not in mood now for you all.

They all left with sad faces,i smiled at Yusuke.

Me:Thank you Yusuke-kun.

I could see light blush on his cheeks. I just giggled while Ema looked confused. We went to our sits. I was sitting behind Ema , while my best friend Lily sit on my right side. Next to her was her boyfriend Daichi who was really popular between school girl,so somethimes Lily is jealous  them and start yelling,and i need to stop her. Hehe it's really funny sometimes, i remember when one girl tried to kiss Daichi she let her dog Mimi to chase her (Mimi is pitbull). Lily wrote something on paper and handed me. I read it.

Lily:Hey girl , me and Daichi are going tonight in new night club. Want to come with us?

Me:I don't know.

Daichi : Come on Angy. I need someone to protect me from Lily.

Lily:What did you said?

Me:Haha, good one Daichi.

Lily:Come on don't be party pooper.

Me:Fine. I'm in,in what time.

Lily:Good girl. We will come for you in 21:00 pm.

Me:Ok.

*Ring*,*ring*,*ring*

Finaly bell, i don't know if i could wait little more. I would explode. School was over. We went back home. Ema and I went to kitchen and saw girl with brown hair and some bags. She hugged us.

She:Hi i'm fourth son Hikaru Asahina. Nice to meet you.

Ema and i looked shoked. Guy dressed in girl clothes that was something new for us. He come to me .

Hikaru:I know you. You are famous actress and singer Angela Steys. Can i have your autograph.

Me:Yeah.. Of course.

I pull myself together. He handed me disk with my new songs,and i signed it.

Hikaru:Thank you. Oh this send mom for you two.

He handed us two bags. In bags were dresses. In my bag was little message. It wrote.

"My dear Angela and Ema,

I send you those dresses that we choose you to wear for tomorrow. It was so much fun buying them.I can't wait to see you two. See you soon.

Love you mom and dad"

Me:Thank you Hikaru nii. But i need to talk to Ema.

I dragged her in my room.

Ema:Angy why did you drag me here?

Me:Miwa-san and papa gave us those beautiful dresses so we need give them some special gift.

Ema:When you say like that I....You are right.

Me:Yes.So I thought maybe you should cook your strawberry tart.And I will compose song specially for them.

Ema:Great idea sis.Let's do this.

Ema finished her tart for 1 hour and few more minutes. She then come to help me with my song. In 20:30 i finaly finished my song,and went to change for club. Then i run to ask Ukyo for permission to go.

Ukyo:No.

Me:Thank... What did you said?

Ukyo:No, it's late. And what if someone kidnap you. Or try to rape you. My answer is no.

I was angry and run to my room. I called Lily.

Lily:Girl are you ready? We are waiting for you outside.

Me: I can't go Lily. My older brother Ukyo didn't give me permission.

Lily:Well. On which floor are you?

Me:On second floor. Why?

Lily:You will go on balcony,and you will see Daichi. You will jump and he will catch you. Don't worry he will catch you 100%.

Me:Ok,if i die you will come with me.

Lily:You wish. Now do it.

Me:OK.

I step out on balcony and saw Daichi i waved to him to see me. For moment i hesitate to jump,but i jumped. Daichi catched me,luckily he was strong.

Daichi:Are we going princess?

Me:Of course.

I sat in car and went to club. In club was big party. It was fun. Even there i was called Queen of dance. I won every dance i played. They brought me home in 12:00. Secretly i tried to sneak in hous without making noise. When i walked in i saw Futo sleeping on couch. He was somehow kawaii. And to explain how i know him. He broke heart one of my friends. Her name was Sara. I tried to sneak to my room, but he heard me and opened his eyes.

Futo:How are you? Are you thief?

I'm done with my life when Ukyo find out.

Me:No i'm one of your older sisters.

Futo:Oh,realy. I hope you are not stupid as your other sister.

This made me angry.No one can mess with my sis.

Me:First little boy. Don't talk like that about Ema in front of me,because if you are arrogant brat that doesn't mean that others are stupid as you are. Now i have more important thing to do,then arguing with my stupid little brother. Bye.

I left,thank god he didn't try to stop me. I went to my room,and lay on bad after few minutes i fall in dreep sleep.

*Futo's p.o.v*

This girl is interesting.Really feisty and stubborn. I like it but She needs to be punished.

.

.

I don't own Brothers conflict i own this Oc.