Beach

(SORRY ABOUT GRAMMER ERRORS!!!)

#Ema's  p.o.v#  

I was packing my things for vacation.JUli was on my arm.

Juli:Chii,you need to be very carefull around those brothers.Specially now when Angy isn't here.

Me:Juli they are my brothers they won't do anything to me.

Juli:That's what they want you to think.They will attack when you don't expect.

Me:*sigh* I hope i will see  Angy there.

Azusa:Ema-chan it's time to leave.

Me:Coming.

I went outside,everyone were waiting for me.We said goodbye to Yusuke, he is staying home to learn because of exames for entering our college.We were parted in two cars.After half an hour of drowing,we get on airport.

Ukyo:All of you ,please check if you have your passports.

We nod.I look in my beg,it was there also my phone,Ipod and camera.My phone start ringing.I looked at it,it was Angy.I answerd.

Me:Halo,Angy?

Angy:Sis,how are you?

Me:Good,you?How's there?

Angy:Great,we have so much fun here.When will you come?

Me:Tonight at 22:00pm.

Angy:Great,i cant wait to see you.When you land call me.

Me:Ok,bye.

Angy:Bye.

I hung up.Stewardesses were looking at passeports.We take our places in plain.

Pilot:Pray all the passengers to turn off your electronic devices, and put safety belts before take-off.Thank you.

We put our safety belts and turn off phones and Ipod's.When we took off,i put headphones and played Angy's song.(Song above)

I fall asleep.

^TIME SKIP^(still Ema's p.o.v)

I woke up just in time for landing.I woke up Azusa and Tsubaki.They were mumbling in dream.

Azusa:Watashitachi wa anata o aishitemasu... (We love you...)

Tsubaki:Angy....

Me:Wake up Azusa-nii,Tsubaki-nii.

Tsubaki:We are awake.

Azusa:Thank you.

Rest of brothers woke up,just in time.We left plain,outside was so hot and beautiful.I rememberd what Angy said.

Angy:Call me when you land.

I pull out phone and called her number.She answer after few min.

Angy:Did you land?

Me:Hai,we did.

Angy:How was flight?

Me:Great i slept all time.

Angy:Lucky you.Tell brothers to wait there,we will come to pick you up.

Me:Ok.We will wait.

I hung up.

Me:Angy said to wait here.She will come to pick us up.

They nod,after 10 min two jeep's.From one come Angy from other come boy that we saw when she had party in home.His name was Rioto if i remember well.