$Concert$

*Angy's p.o.v*

It was friday morning, i woke up in 3 am. I walked to bathroom,and wash myself. When i looked in mirror i looked like i didn't sleep 12 years. Slowly i make my way to my room. I tried to fall sleep again but i didn't succeed,then i rememberd music box that Ema gave me for my 4th birthday. It always make me sleepy. In music box was little picture of me and Ema when we were little. I smiled at that memories. Thanks to music i fall asleep. Next time i woke up in 9 pm. I was late for school. I run as fast as i could when i remembred today i'm free thanks to my manager. I slowly put some clothes on went down in living room. I saw Louis-san on floor sleeping. I shake him a little just to wake him.

Louis:Ohajo,Angy-san.

Me:Ohajo, Louis-san. Why are you sleepimg on floor,it's cold?

Louis:I wanted to get on couch but i didn't make it.

Me:Oh,God you are such a careless person. Lets go down to eat something.

Louis:Angy-san don't you have school?

Me:Njet, today i'm free thanks to my manager.

Louis:Ok,do you need help in kitchen?

Me:That would be nice. Thank you.

I cooked some France food. He helped me serve it.

Me:Bon appétit.

Louis:It's delicious.

Azusa:Something smell so good.

Me:Hello,Azusa. Want to eat with us?

Azusa:Ok.

Me:Here sit.

He sat next to Louis-san,and eat food.

Azusa:You made it?

Me:Yep,while i was in France i learned many things about food. Do you like it?

Azusa:Its great.

Me:Thank you. Now i need to go to get ready for concert tonight. I won't be home all day. Bye.

Louis:See you later.

I left residence and went to cafe where my manager will wait for me. I was late about 5 min. I saw Akuma sitting and drinking coffee. I sat next to him and order same.

Me:Were you waiting me for long?

Akuma:No, bit that don't mean that you can come whenever you like.

Me:Gomen'nasai. ( Sorry)

Akuma:We need to go, we have little time. You need to try costume,to try to sing, to see how will it look like.

Me:I know, i know.

Akuma:Did you know that all cards for your concers are sold last monday.

Me:Realy? That's great. Did you save best sits for my family?

Akuma:Yes. Here.

He handed me fourteen cards.

Me:Thank you Akuma you are the best.

Akuma:You welcome.Now go get dressed we need to try.

Me:Hai.(yes)

~TIME SKIP~

Two hours before my concert,and concert hall was full of fans. I called my sister to tell her to come,but she didn't pick her phone. So i decide to call Azusa.

Me:Hallo,Azusa is that you?

Azusa:Yes,what do you need Angy?

Me:Can you go home and pick up Ema and rest of brothers,and tell them to come on my concert. I sent them tickets.