Fuuto's ending

Angy's p.o.v
I was getting ready for my concert.My manager walked in.
Manager:Are you ready ?
Me:Hai.(yes)
I wore beautiful pinkish dress that looked Gothic.(pic above).Then I heard.
Man:Hello everyone,are you exited to see Angel?
Fans:Y-e-s
Man:Then,here she comes.
I walked on stage and music started.I start singing.(song above,suggest you to watch anime.Its great)
When I was in middle song someone start singing with me.I looked right and there was Fuuto standing and singing with me.When concert finished I went to his changing room, pissed.
Me:What the h*all are you doing here?
Fuuto:Oh,onee-chan isn't glad to see me.How mean.
Me:Don't make a drama,tell me who called you here?
Fuuto:Your manager.
Me:I knew it,I will so kill him..
Fuuto:Well I agreed, it was good duet.
Me:Whatever I'm going to my changing room,don't come closer to me.
When I tried to leave Fuuto grabbed my hand and trow me on floor.He pinned my hand on floor while his lags on both side of me.I couldn't move.I tried to scream but he looked sad for some reason.
Fuuto:Why?Why,onee-chan?
Me:Why what?
Fuuto:Why won't you fall for me?I've done everything in my power to make you fall for me,and you still didn't.Tell me why?
He looked pissed,really pissed.I smiled to him.
Me:Who said I didn't?
Fuuto looked surprised and then kissed me.I was shocked for few moments then start kissing back.
When we pulled apart,Fuuto had his famous smirk on his face,I just sighed.
Fuuto:You are mine now.And just mine.
me:Yeah,and you are mine.
Fuuto:Yeah.I love you.
Me:Love you too.