~Letter~

It was normal day at Asahina household. Ukyo was cooking, some of brothers were in living room with Ema waiting breakfast.Ukyo set table and call for breakfast.

Ukyo:Breakfast is ready.

Everyone gather around the table,sat and eat. Ema and Yusuke got ready for school,and left.

Ema:We are off.

Ukyo:Have good day at school.

Yusuke:We will. Bye.

They left.

~Afte school~

Ema get earlier home,while Yusuke had training. Masaomi-san was holding some letters. He put them in mailboxes.

Me:I'm home.

Masaomi:Welcome home, Ema-chan. How was your school today?

Ema:As always,nothing changed. And you what are you doing Masaomi-san?

Masaomi:Oh,i almost forgot you have letter.

Ema:Realy? From who?

Masaomi:I don't know. It don't say from who.

Ema:Oh,ok. I will read it later.

Masaomi:Ok,bye Ema-chan.

Ema:Bye,Masaomi-san.

Ema went to her room.

*Ema's p.o.v*

I went to my room,with letter in my hand. Juli was waiting for me.

Juli:How was your day Chi?

Me:Good,and yours Juli?

Juli:I was worried for you all day. Chi what are you holding in you right hand?

Me:Oh,letter. I receive it few minutes ago. But it dont write who send it.

Juli:Why don't you open it,and read. Maybe then you will know who sent it.

Me:Ok.

I opened letter and start read it loud.

" My dear Ema and Juli,

I'm sorry because I didn't write you sooner. I have soo much work as Idol,you know that. I write you this letter to tell you that i'm coming back from France. I will move in with you and our 13 brothers. Chi you won't be alone anymore,i'm coming back. Now we will have time for our talkes,for games,and many other things. I'm soo happy. You know i met Miwa-san she is such a wonderfull woman,our papa is one happy man. I will come in Wednesday in 1 pm with my private jet. I hope ypu and Juli will wait for me on airport.

Love and kisses,

Your sis Angela."

As i read last part,i feel my heart start racing. I run out of my room,and jump like crazy. I accidentaly bump ìnto Subaru. I smiled at him,and he just passed by. I didn't really cared,because i was too happy my sister is coming back.

I was in living room singing our song. Azusa and Tsubaki walked in.

Tsubaki: Why is our little sister in such good mood? What happen?

Me:I have great news.

Azusa:And what will they be?

Me:My sister is coming to live with us.

Azusa:What? You have sister?

Me:Yes,she is my adopted twin sister. And she is coming here. Yey.

Tsubaki:Tell us about her.

Me:Ok,what can i tell you about her. In one word she is "perfect". She is sweet,caring,cute,protective,beautiful. In elementary school she was most smater,and most beautiful. She had high grades. I can tell you so much about her,but why don't you ask her for 2 days.

Azusa:So she is coming in wednesday.

Me:Yes in 1 pm. I can't wait.

I left to my room,and lay on bad. Juli was next to me.

Juli:So Chi, Angy will come here?

Me:Yes,i can't wait.

Juli:I hope she didn't change.

Me:I hope too. Night Juli.

Juli:Night Chi.

.

.

I don't own Brothers conflict i own this Oc.