Yusuke's ending

Third person p.o.v
It was Monday .Yusuke,Ema and Angy were getting ready for college. On the way there they were crowded by the boys that wonted Angy's autograph. Yusuke and Ema were watching poor Angy being drowned by fans.Luckily she somehow run away and met in classroom with Yusuke and Ema.While they had pause, Ema and Yusuke notice that Angy wasn't with them.She disappeared.
Yusuke:Ema you look in theater.I will look on roof.
Ema:Ok.
They went their ways.Yusuke went to roof when he heard voices.It was Angy's and one unknown boy's voice.
Boy:Angy I want to give you this,and please accept my feelings.
Angy:Oh,I'm sorry for disappointing you but I have someone that I like.I'm so sorry,but we can be friends.
Boy:Oh,if that's a case.Of course,we are friends.Now I need to go.Bye.
He left and accidentally bump into Yusuke.
Boy:Sorry.
And he left,Yusuke went to Angy.Still shocked from what he heard.She like someone.I don't have a chance.Better to forget her and move on.His mind was full of thoughts.Angy snaped him from trance.
Angy:Yusuke are you ok?
Yusuke:Yeah,sorry.What are you doing here?
Angy:Thinking about someone.Someone that will never be mine.
Yusuke's heart broke.He knew that she was in love but like this.I better forgot about her.Yusuke thought.
Angy:Yusuke I need to tell you something.
Yusuke:I need to tell you something also.
Angy:You go first.
Yusuke:No you
Angy:Ok.Yusuke for a long time I start to have this funny feeling in my heart for someone.When he look at me,when he talk to me makes me happy.When he is with me everything else doesn't matter.And that person is.................................You Yusuke.I love you.
Yusuke was shocked but happy,his crush high school loved  him back.He was so happy that he could jump from plane.And yell her name while falling.Yusuke hugged her.And whispered.
Yusuke:I love you.Forever and ever.
And they were happy,the way they are.LOVERS,FOREVER AND EVER.