Azusa's ending

Angy's p.o.v
It was Saturday,really boring day.I rolled on my bed from one side to other.
Me:So boring,I want to do something.
Well I have free day from job,Lily and Daichi went to Europe. Saki,Ria and Rio went to USA.Just I stayed here alone.*sigh*
I went outside and sat for table.I had staring contest with wall in front of me.Azusa came.
Azusa:I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but as I can see you are having staring contest with wall?
Me:Shh,I will win for sure.
Then I blinked.I was angry and start yelling.
Me:You son of a bit*h.I will kill you.I will find your family and kill them all.
Azusa cover my mouth with his hand because Wataru walked in and well,it will be bad if he learn that words.When Wataru left he removed his hand.
Me:Sorry.
Azusa:Its OK.You are boring?
Me:Yep.I dont know what to do.
Azusa:Let's go on pool.
Me:Really?
Azusa:Yeah why not.
Me:Yey.
#Time skip(on pool)#
I start putting sun cream on my body,because I don't want to burn.Specialty because I'm white as snow.Azusa helped me.When we went to pool someone pushed me and I fall in.All dried.Azusa jumped to see if I'm OK,and accidentally kissed me.When we pull apart we were both red.
Azusa:Sorry I shouldn't done that.We are family after all.
Me:Well,you don't need to apologize. I don't regret it at all.
Azusa:I don't regret it either.Angy...
Me:I love you too.
He kissed me,it was gently but in same way passionate. I like it.When we pull apart,we hugged and went to water.
Mermaid princess finally found her prince.

~Twin Sisters~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara