Epilogue

2 year later....

"Shivaay"

"Annika please let me sleep Na.." Shivaay groan at his annoying wife who is ready to ruin his beautiful morning sleep. Actually other days it's other way round.

Annika is a heavy sleeper while Shivaay use to wake her up, he use to bring every day tea for his lovely wife

Today it's different, for the first time in his life he felt at peace. He never in his entire life felt so stress free, everyday his mind would wakes him up reprimanded about his life and goals he had to achieve.

Shivaay and Annika are in holiday again. Yes, but this time it's different, they are actually on honeymoon.

After fighting with so many difficulties they decided to step into next level of their relationship. Shivaay was very surprised when Annika propose him for the marriage.

She always felt that she did not do enough for Shivaay's happiness. Whenever she use to think her contribution towards their relationship, it's always Shivaay who took extra effort for them. Which use to bother her.

Mending a broken soul, creating a strong girl with his love and care, he is beyond god for her. She wanted to make a move to make him happy.

She knew there is only thing Shivaay strongly believed, is the vows of the marriage.
Now when she is strong, to lead a responsible life she thought to propose him. To give him that happiness.

It was a very strange proposal altogether.
Shivaay parents, his siblings and his friends all were invited for a get together .
Everybody accepted her to the family heartily.

The dinner ended on a surprised note, Shivaay could not gasp,when she kneel down to propose him. He always felt she need time for any kind of relationship. Shivaay, stood there dumbfounded.

He could feel his eyes moistening with every word she said about them. He knew he loved her even more. She mad this world a beautiful place to live. A place full of love all around.

He was happy with her ,but to get married to his love was something inexpressible. He nodded a yes! and they embraced eachother.

Oberoi had never seen a girl proposing an Oberoi,even Rudy was sad to see Shivaay getting that privilege .

Later family decided to make their bond more stronger and planned a lavish wedding. Forgetting their differences. It was their firat wedding afterall.

Shivaay slips his hand over her bare waist, pulls her for a quick kiss.

He can't get enough of her. He had grown too chepada day by day.The night that passed witnessed their union yet agian and not just once, they made love like theres no tomorrow.

After Annika's fears left her, loving eachother was similar to breathing for them. A few intimate touches and Sparks lit them to obliviate to the world of ecstasy.
It's just two days and they did not even left the bed of their honeymoon suit. How many times they reached climax together is out of counting now.

Their kiss was interrupted by a knock at the door. Annika felt his intention,its not that she don't want it but at least someone have to be sane for sometime. She hurriedly left him on the bed, to open the door.

She can't hold him for long, one because he is too tempting to leave and second his desires have to boundaries.

"Who was it?" Shivaay asked finally getting out of the bed. He took a shower and came out in his towel, he looked breathtakingly hot! Annika bruised her tempting thoughts aside. While concentrating on the leaflet that lay before her.

"The room service, she said looking at something which the room service guy gave to her. It's was tour map which came along with the breakfast.

She could see so many beautiful tourist spot,

"... even the guy told to visit some." She said looking at the picture.

She was caught up by a hilltop which facilitate for the rock climbing adventure. She missed her hobby. Shivaay never allow her to participate in these adventure back in India.

"Don't tell me you wanna do that dangerous rock climbing?"he asked tensed. He back hugged her , she could feel his fragrance in her nostrils, which induced her, but She answered him While nodding a yes, she was missing her hobby.

"But Annika.." he is not sure.. he can't risk her life. Though she is perfectly fine now, he is scared for her.

"I am okay!. You have seen my reports too, even doctors gave a green signal..please Shivaay! " She said cutely pouting her lips.

He could not refuse her, and when she puts an extra sweetness he melts instantly.

Kissing her pout her agreed.

"I'll also accompany you. " He said again back hugging her.

He kissed her nape escaping a moan from her,she turned around to kiss his soft lips which she can't get over. She has ingrown addiction towards it.

--------------------

They sat by the rock, to take rest, they looked towards the beautiful sunset, reminding them, their first sunrise together few years back. The beautiful sunrise which witnessed their love, and their first kiss.

Two people completely unaware of the power that love possessed. they met , they faught, they fell in love and everything changed. Now only thing they possessed is immense love for eachother.
Sitting there holding eachother, they promised yet again to never leave eachother. To stay with eachother in darkest of night.

Together!

--------------------

Hey guys this is the end of the book.
I am sorry it's not up to the mark. I am not in good mood right now.

Please forgive me if I have disappointed you.

Thank you for joining me in this journey.

Love

Krishna