Getting Stronger

"I have already ordered some orchids, for the party. You'll have to be here on time. "

"How many times you'll remind me Annika...I already told you, I will be on time." Shivaay is frustrated, on her reminders, this is the 8th time since morning she has been reminding him.

"I know, how fast you forget things. Last time you came 2hr late, that too because I called you to remind you otherwise you would have not even showed up.."

"I had an important meeting that day. You know how it goes clients ,delegates..."

"That was our date night Shivaay, how can you fix meeting on that date?"

"I already said sorry for that night! I even officially apologized for that, remember. Why you are stuck up in that day? We were talking about today's dinner..... remember?"

She rolled her eyes." I don't want you to be late today that's why? It's important day for Gauri and Om." She said her voice fading, she went into deep thinking.

"Hello.... Annika are you there?...." His voice returning her from the zone.

"Yes...be on time Shivaay" she said in low voice. He could sense it.

"Hey what happened?....why you are sounding low?... I told you to not work hard....why don't you listen to me......"

"Nothing.....it's nothing.... I was missing you, I feel really lonely...
I want to see you 24*7, I know I am being selfish.......I hate this house, empty home eats me up Shivaay."

"Sorry.... ...you also know right I can't help it........i am helpless Annika.I always try to visit you, but......... somethimg or other comes up and...........you know I myself feel so guilty about it.."

"Shivaay I am not blaming you. It's just I want to be around you. I feel alone here. Gauri also shifted with Om. I miss her too.I can't blame her, she and Om needs time too ,with eachother. It's better they live together. What to do if I feel so alone here."

"I told you to join office again, but you refused, saying that you don't want to break my work ethics. Come on, Annika, they will understand,even if they don't, I don't care. At least you'll be around." He sigh in disappointment.

"Shivaay...I told you..it's not gonna happen.......you had set up that rule, I don't want them to talk bad about you.
Why don't you agree to let me work in other place, at least I will be busy. See to get myself engaged, I have to organise these small get togethers."

"We have already discussed right I don't want you to take stress, here, I can take care of you. You working outside it's not..... No...it's not gonna happen ,alright." He said ending the discussion.

It's been one month, Gauri and Om were living in together, while Annika was left alone. Shivaay sometimes stayed back with her. To give her company but nowadays he got really busy with his work.

Annika checked everything for the last time. The door bell ringed, she was shell shocked. The sight in front of her was something she least expected.

Shivaay stood there with a bright smile and bouquet of red roses.

He spread his arm in SRK style. Annika jumped in excitement. She rushed to him to give a tight hug....Breathing a long breath, she felt her nerves relaxing. He knew she was not doing well alone, he hugged her back.

She rocked him, her voice choked. "I missed you." She said. He could feel her desperation in her voice.It's been two days they met, felt like ages. He missed her too. He made sure today he makes up for everything.

"I love you..." He said kissing her hairs.

She was still in that stance, she was not breaking the hug. He knew she must have felt lonely, he let her do. He moved inside still hugging her and locked the door.