By your side

"I know you are sad about my past but I want an honest answer. I promise I won't blame you.... Do you still feel the same about me? Are you just..... sympathising?" She asked dreading the answer.

Shivaay cupped her face, their bodies still wrapped, he looked deep into her eyes and said" I love you Annika. I loved you even before you told me about your past. My love for you doesn't bound by your past life. I believe and live in present.
Today, I love you immensely and I promise my love for you will increase with every passing second, Every breath we take." He kissed her forehead and again allowed himself to embrace her,The precious thing he had got.

Annika smiled in his embrace. Her fears, her insecurities her sorrow finally loosing their hold on her life. A new, love filled happy days are coming to her.

When Gauri returned she saw both hugging eachother and contemplating their situation silently. She felt relief for Annika, Shivaay is by her side. She knew what kind of person he is, it gave her assurance that now Annika will finally come out of it. She did not disturb them and left for her room.

Annika was resting on his chest which felt like home for her. She felt drowsy now, whole day it had been very incidental to her. Tired, she went into deep slumber. Shivaay was holding her by her waist he looked at her. She looked amazing. A girl so strong, heartbroken yet leading her life with full passion. She lived her life on her own condition, even if she was torned out she never failed. He felt proud to have her. He kissed her forehead making her comfortable on her bed and left her apartment.

The blissful sunrise made her lips crept into a small smile, it's been ages she felt so warm. She remembered last night, the memory was not warm but she felt free now, he is by her side. Holding her. Now she can dream, hope a beautiful life with him.

She came back from her thoughts when she heard Gauri wishing her good morning.

She is such a darling, she thought. She never left a stone unturned to make her feel happy. She made sure Annika never felt alone. She secretly wished that Gauri was her own sister.

"Good morning sleepy head. Today, I think you overslept a bit." Gauri came and checked her temperature. Which is normal now.

Annika just hugged her in answer.

"I love you. I can't express how much I adore you. If Shivaay is my love, you are my strength. I can't thank you enough for being in my life. Every time you stood by me and helped me to come out from that past." Annika said holding her in a strong grip.

"You don't have to thank me, I feel a sisterly love towards you. I always missed a sibling ,now I have you. So let me do what I always wanted to do. Hmm....." She said breaking the hug.

Both giggled at their own confession. Suddenly, Gauri slides an envelope and a rose to her and signalled her to open it. Which Annika took in great surprise. She knew it was from Shivaay,but she was anticipating what it can be?

Gauri left her with a small mischievous smile.

What are they up to? She thought.

"Hey sunshine.

I hope you slept well? I know it's kind of cheesy but I wanted to do something for you. It's our first day of relationship,I wanted it to be special.

Okay first thing first , get freshen up, have your medicine, we are going somewhere. I have already told Gauri she will help you.

With lots of love

Shivaay".

A wide smile crept on her lips. Finally getting out of her bed she went to freshen up. When she came back she was surprised to see Gauri grinning. She stood by the end of her bed.