Breaking The Ice 2

Annika stood at the conference room looking at Shivaay in great attention. He was telling about his company and the progress they made in a year. His language his body everything spoke confidence.

He is indeed a handsome man. Nothing less to Greek gods. She always gets mesmerized by him when he speaks at public podium. So much knowledge so much ethics, sometimes she thinks is he even real?.

The meeting got over. It was day four of their visit to this office today everything was finalize. They had two days left before leaving from this city. She hated to even think about this city. Only distraction she has is Shivaay. For him she can neglect anything.

"We are looking forward to work with you in future projects too Mr. Oberoi." The CEO of the company was impressed by him.

"That will be my pleasure Mr. Andrew." He said shaking hands with him.

"So.....what do you wanna buy?" Shivaay asked Annika while shocking her from his words. He was driving. Its so amazing how he always drive's her.... literally and metaphorically.

"Huh..."

"I mean we have one day before going back to India. I now you must have some thing to pick up from the Market, I mean most of the girls have." He was in good mood.

" Ah...Nothing...."

She was quick with her reply. She did not look at him. Her turmoil inside her heart was visible on her face which she don't want to show.

"I know I bought you here with me without your will. But I want you to enjoy the trip. I may sound a little snobbish but you don't enjoy your life. Look when will you get a chance to roam around the beautiful city of new York, that too with such handsome boss?" He said with a smirk.

Indeed he is in good mood. He is getting closer with his words.

"No. No. I am totally fine. Yes I was sceptical about Coming here but when I am here I am enjoying it. And about buying stuff I don't need anything." She said making herself clear and without any rude behavior.

"Okay as you say. I too don't have anything to buy but my brother's need something so have to drop by some place...would you join?" He asked his eyes were begging her to come but he voiced a general talk.

"I.....I mean.....what will ...." She looked at his innocent face. Her insecurities giving away for that childish eyes, she could not reject....

"Hmm....okay but I hope it doesn't take much time." Finally she said without showing any excitement.

"I promise".

Shivaay was on call with Rudra and Om, they were cringing about some new gadgets they want him to buy. She looked around though she did not need anything but she found a very nice pair of shoes. She is not at all in fashion, she always likes to wear comfortable clothes but only thing she is crazy about is shoes. She can any day buy a pair for herself. She liked this one too. She can afford it too but she thought otherwise. She was not at ease roaming here and there may be that's the reason she just let go that pair.

Shivaay was true to his words only 15 minutes and he was done with his shopping actually his brothers shopping. He himself did not buy anything.

" So.....you bought anything?" Shivaay was asking her carrying big bags.

"No...I did not like anything."She said a little low.

"This is strange, actually I have never seen a girl who did not liked anything while shopping." He said joking. He wanted to cheer her up. She has gone to some obliviousness after arriving here. He can see but did not understand. Is it because of him.?