The Invisible Barriers

Spacial thanks to

@ayatkhan97
@insearchfor
@miffygirl93
@radhi23gmail
@Music_It_Is
@RahnaKP
@gauherkhan

Thank you guys. For your support and love. Keep sharing and reading.

------------------------------------------------

Annika felt jitters when she heard the continuous honking from downstairs. It was Om Shivaay and Rudra waiting for her. Gauri was already gone. She excused herself saying she forgot something but she was feeling restless to go there.

She looked at herself on the mirror. She looked tensed.

"You can't be weak Annika. You have to let this pass". She sigh.

Taking a deep breath she moved towards the door. She closed her eyes again and taking a deep breath she moved outside.

Shivaay was wearing his casual clothes. It was may be for the first time he took so much effort to look good. He spend his entire night packing the best outfits. In the morning he was engrossed in dressing up his best.
He hardly has time for dressing casual.

He was excited. For the first time.

Now waiting for almost 15 minutes seem to long for him. He never waited for her that long. He wanted to see her. He wanted to see how she looked. It will be for the first time they would spend a casual holidays with eachother. He was restless to see her. He honked for nth time now.

He honked at the car parked at wrong place on the road. He was irritated. Usually he use to take other way to home. Today he changed his route and it seems that was the worst decision ever. He was fed up with traffic and now this wrong parking.

He cursed the driver. He hated when things gets beyond his hands. Today at the office he also felt same way. He fired Annika. He knew it's not her fault but he has to take a stand. She refused to tell names of the people being all those chaos. It's not her fault too.

She needs her peers to trust her and for that she had to help them. He was angry. Knowing everything was not enough. He fired her. He felt bad for her. And he already started to miss her.

No wait.

Why missed her?

Why she is so important in his life? It's just 10 days she had been working here with him. Just because she arranges his all meetings effectively, and just because after she entered his office ,office looks lively does not mean he will miss her.?

No he can't miss her.

She is just an employee not more than that. He told himself.

His mind told him that.

Three days he spend in this confusion and frustration.

Today he waited for her. He felt her around, he did not knew whether he was restless or just curious to see her. It's so confusing for him. He tried his luck he dialed he number at intercom.

She picked.

Yes she came.

He felt as if his breath came back to him. He said in his bossy tone. He acted normal he did not want to show her his changing emotions for her.