A Final Goodbye.

"Saaaaahilllll........"

"My baby.! How are You?..... Do you remember me? I am your 'ani....' " she shouts calling him.

"How can you ? you were so small at that time........I love you baby, I still do. That day I wanted to hug you and talk to you but I could not, I didn't had that courage. I am sorry I left you like that with them.
I was not sure. I was alone.... the time was not right....I did not know..., Where to go? How will I take care of you? You understand me right? You always did. I hope you did. you were my intelligent baby......I still remember, how you use to come running towards me whenever I cried,like you felt my pain.
I know you felt it. If I get a chance I Want you to see me, now, happy and confident. I miss you.....your anni misses you baby...... Do you? Do you Miss me?"

Shivaay could see she had started her conversation, he knew tonight will be a difficult night for her. He has to be with her.

She wipes her tears, now anger filled inside her.

"I don't have anything to say to you Bhai. You never believe me, even today I know you won't believe me. I know how you were, your father's son. You never thought about us, never as your own. I don't how can you be such indifferent with us?

You can never become ideal man because you admire a wrong person as your inspiration. I can only feel sorry for you."

Shivaay knew It was for her brother. Who never stood by her ,they shared a namesake relationship. She never felt anything for him. Not love. Not even hatred. She was standing silent there, he can guess with whom She's gonna speak, next.

She came to the person whom she hates the most. Her body grew stiff, she was silent for sometime may be to recapitulate everything.

"You are not a man. Mr. Trivedi.

No You are not!

I just don't hate you. You don't deserve to be hated.

I pitty you.

I know you lived a swine's life. I am Sure you are still the same.
I won't curse you, I never did, you know why? because you will get back what you deserve.

It's a big world Mr. Trivedi, life is long, everything comes back to you!. What you did to your family and me it will come to you in some way or other."

She said finally talking to him directly since that incident. Shivaay felt proud of her now. She is indeed special girl. Who wins everytime with her insecurities...

She already won half of the battle.

Now her demeanour changed again. She was angry earlier now her body loose she felt a lump on her throat.

"How are you mom?" She said after a long effort. She was sitting on that stone for a long time now, she felt strange first, then fear taking over her and finally she said.

Words full of dismay, she missed her. Her mother never trust her but she was her mother afterall.

"Happy? Happy that you don't have to choose? Happy to be called a perfect wife?.... really mom.!

Are you happy?"

"Really..... happy? Looking at me like this?"

"Why you did not believe me mom? Why you refused to listen to me? I know you already knew. Right? You knew, what your husband is. I can guess now,why you wore your mask!