Hold Me

Shivaay was busy in cooking. He proposed to cook for everyone. Which other people happily agreed. They all knew he was a good cook. While his reason for cooking was different.

Rudra's revelations made him die with embarrassment. Though it was half truth which rudra served them. Still it was embarrassing.

"I know bhaiyya's unfulfilled wish.......I know bhaiyya you wanted to increase your height, I saw that machine which you ordered from Germany......that....."

He could not complete his statement when Shivaay ran to him with a dangerous look. If he was not his loved little brother he would have surely got killed.

Yes Shivaay wanted to increase his height when he use to feel ashamed of his two younger brothers who were growing like anything and his growth stopped at certain age. The fact he ordered it was completely made one.

It was a gift from his mother's sister who was so concern about his height.

Even though it was a truth but telling everyone does not make any sense. And especially In front of someone whom he is trying to impress.

Few hours after that revelations Rudy did not show his face to his angry brother. And to cover up the mess Rudy created Shivaay offered to show his talent. Cooking.

He was busy with the cooking and the glimpse of Annika's smile after his not so secret truth got revealed.

Even if he was angry with Rudra. He can't thank him enough for making her smile like that. The innocence on her face. That blush after having a good laugh was something to cherish for. He was a failure to make her smile like that but his stupid brother did.

He was too amused and lost on those memories that he did not felt the presence of the one who has preoccupied his mind. Annika was standing on the foot of the kitchen looking at him. He was lost but looked so happy. She was confused why his smile is not leaving his beautiful lips.

Annika sometimes could not control her emotions. Those tempting lips and his beautiful face tests her control. She sometimes feels to just forget everything and madly kiss him. Once she did it too but that was not enough.

Coming back to her real world she cleared her throat to get his attention.

He looked at her surprised. Is he dreaming?Whatever happened in the morning he has not expected her to come face to face with him.

She moved forward. Slowly. She too was in some confusion. She stood next to him looking at the dish.

"Looks good. I never imagined a business man like you have some fancy hobby." She said making a general conversation. She was guilty about her behavior towards him.

Yes he acted immaturely but he does not misbehaved with her. And he did not deserve all this hate from her. And because of her she did not want others to hate him. So she came to apologize.

"Yeah.....the only fancy thing I possess." He said not making any eye contact with her . He was still busy with his dish.

"Apart from height increasing machine....." Annika whispered and chuckled at that.

Shivaay closed his eyes with embarrassment. Clearing his throat..."this Rudy will have to pay for thi.....I did not ordered.....can you please forget that ...." He looked at her his irritation clearly visible.

"I am sorry....."

"Hey you don't have to be....it's Rudy......"