B O N U S | Carnival

[ A/N: In honor of 100K reads, I have decided to publish an extra chapter! This chapter will be full of laughs and fluff, so prepare yourselves uwu. ]

-

"JIMIN!" You half-yell at your husband from across the room. "HURRY UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Checking your watch, your eyes widen to the size of saucepans. "NO, WE'RE GOING TO BE REALLY LATE."

"Hang on," Comes a muffled reply from Jimin, who was hastily pulling his sweater down. He shoots an apologetic half-smile in your direction before rushing off back to the bedroom. A loud thump is heard, soon followed by a low curse.

Rolling your eyes, you can't help but smile at his clumsiness. You decide to follow him into the room to check up on him, just to make sure he wasn't too seriously hurt. Pushing the door open gingerly, you're greeted with the sight of a mess of clothes, with Jimin in the center, rubbing his head, pouting.

Damn. How did he look so cute?

Pretending not to feel a slight flutter in your chest, you walk over to him and extend your hand, which he grasps gratefully as you pull him back up. He kisses your forehead, causing you to blush wildly.

Thankfully, he does not notice, too busy searching for... "My lip balm!" He exclaims, combing his hair with his hands. "Where is it?"

"You say that like I'd know"

"Well, I don't know, usually whenever I lose something, somehow you're always the one to find it." He stops examining himself in the mirror and turns to you with a pleading expression.

"Fine," you say and start picking up the mess of his clothes which he had tripped over, and magically, a Burt's bees lip balm fell out of the pile.

"There it is," he beams, grabbing it and shoving it into his pocket. You place the neatly folded clothes into the closet and hurriedly grab your purse when suddenly, an idea strikes you.

"Jimin," you call out.

"I'm almost ready, give me five seconds!"

You mentally count down in your head and get pleasantly surprised when he actually bursts out of the room once you're about to reach 0.

And you may have been with him for 6 years already, but he never failed to take your breath away. There, stood Jimin, hair slightly disheveled even after the countless times he ran his hands through them. He had finally decided not to continue dying his hair, partly due to the fact that he didn't want to go bald by 30, letting it fade back into the natural black that suited him just as well as any other color had.

He was dressed plainly yet stylishly, wearing a loose red sweater that fitted his shoulder frame snugly, but was looser at the ends, and a pair of black denim jeans. Somehow he had managed to put on a pair of cross earrings with the limited time he had. He rushes over to the door, standing next to you as he put on his favorite pair of sports shoes.

You snap out of your haze and grasp his shoulders. "Wait," You said as you searched through your purse before finally pulling out the shimmering tube of pink lip gloss. Jimin watches you curiously as you open the tiny bottle and apply a layer onto his thick lips.

"Smack your lips," you ordered, and Jimin complies, eyebrows raised.

You stepped back, and god, did he look good. His lips held the gloss well, reflecting light at just the right angles, making him look almost too desirable. Tutting, you shook your head. "I shouldn't have done that," you complained. "You look too good. Now all the girls will be after you."

His eyes twinkle slightly. "Well, that would be pointless,"

"Because I've only got eyes for my amazing wife."