27 - Wine Cellar

Everyone in the room was on edge. You couldn't help but feel nervous and panicky too, with all the tension. There were so many things that could go wrong with this plan, and it didn't help that you knew Min's hitmen were already chasing after Jimin.

It was all happening too fast, and so the faster that the contract could be signed, the better it would be for everyone. 

You had calmed down slightly, thinking of how fast everything would be over and done with until they had informed you of what you would have to do, your heart started racing again.

Who on earth had forgotten to tell you such an important detail?

The detail that not only would you have to sign the paper perfectly, but that you would have to use a bit of your blood to confirm your family line?

"What?!" You shout, panicking slightly. You were never good with bleeding, though you were fine with seeing others bleed.

Yoongi shrugged and shot you a pitiful glance. "I'm sorry, Y/N, but it's the typical procedure for the contract signing. They need actual evidence that it's truly from the Seon family line, so unless you want to risk Jimin's life?" Yoongi tilted his head to the side as though he were questioning you.

Remembering that Jimin now had to take some pictures for screening and he would have to actually imprint his blood on all the copies of the signatures, you felt pity for him. And you most certainly didn't want him to die.

Groaning and mentally feeling sick from the thought of blood, you walk over to join the rest of the group to sign the paper down in Yoongi's wine cellar.

Turns out, Yoongi really did do wine dealings. And, he liked wine a lot more than you anticipated. And, he also was really fond of cats, hence having 2 even down in his wine cellar.

You wondered if the cats drank wine, too. [A/N: I mean considering the biggest meow meow of them all drinks wine... ;) ]

The cellar was cold and had dark walls, which made the room feel even cooler. Yoongi said this place would make it seem more official and comfortable, but to be honest, you just felt it made the place more creepy.

"Okay, so good news. I've received all the documents back, and they've returned back with an official stamp." Yoongi's lips stretched into an adorable gummy smile. "So, we'll do this in order. Jung Hoseok, you're up first." Yoongi looked up from the paper to Hoseok, who's face had twisted into a nasty grimace at the thought of prickling his finger on a cold, unforgiving needle.

Seemed you weren't the only one who wasn't completely on board with the idea.

Hoseok walked over to Yoongi gingerly, and they walked over to a table in the corner of the room. Hoseok picked up a pen and signed his name and looked like he was about to run off if it weren't for Yoongi, who was grasping his other arm tightly, making sure he didn't run off. [A/N: Sope for life ]

"Okay, not for the challenging part." Yoongi licked his lips. He brought out a needle from his pocket, making Hoseok shrink more into the corner. Minhee walked over to grab his arm soothingly, rubbing up and down.

Hoseok hesitantly brought out his index finger and howled in pain dramatically as his finger came in contact with the needle. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Press here," Yoongi demanded, pointing to a spot in the paper.

Hoseok whimpered gently as he pressed his finger down, and Minhee continued to murmur something into his ear to soothe him.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Daehyung questioned you. Only then did you realize how sick you felt. Everyone had turned to look at you.