32 - Simon Says

Just then, the gigantic door of the warehouse slammed open.

-

You were facing the door, so you could see everything that was happening. Yoongi shifted expectantly, and everyone's gazes fixed on the door, voices hushing down.

You didn't know who to expect to enter the room, but Yoongi certainly wasn't expecting these people, as his eyes widened and jaw dropped.

The light from outside cast some lights onto the silhouettes, shirts revealing them to be none other than the leftovers of Min's men.

"Simon says it's over now, kittens," A raspy voice cackled. You recognized the voice to be from the evil man that had triggered Yoongi before. "And now, we get to take Jimin and the rest of you to the torture chambers." Even in the dim lighting, you could see the man's smirk, bright as day.

Yoongi reached for his gun, which was placed in the back pocket of his now bloodstained jeans. "Don't bother fighting, you'll just waste your energy. Save that for when you're in real trouble." The man let out a burst of maniacal laughter, which sent chills down your spine. 

You felt Jimin shuffle from beside you. Before you could stop him from doing anything stupid, he was already speaking and stood up confidently.

"Just take me. Spare them, please. I'll give you anything."

-

It was silent for a couple of seconds before a couple of giggles were heard coming from them, slowly getting louder before it became full-blown laughter.

"Just... take you?" The man wheezed out, clutching his sides for support. You saw Yoongi's jaw clench and unclench, obviously not enjoying this at all. After laughing for a couple minutes more, the man stopped, causing the rest of the group to abruptly stop too.

"Do you think you are in any position to negotiate with us now?" Snarling, he reached for his gun. "We offered you peace in the beginning, but your friend here," he said, gesturing to Yoongi, "started to shoot at us. And now, you suddenly want peace?"

"Please," Jimin pleaded softly, clasping his hands together. "I'll give you anything. Just spare them, please." He whispered so low that you were sure they wouldn't hear him. You wanted to kick and scream at Jimin to beg him to stop sacrificing himself, that help would be here soon.

But you knew that by the time Yoongi's friends would arrive, all of you would already be locked up in the torture chambers.

The man growled in impatience. "I don't get paid enough to deal with your dramas. Shoot them and capture Park Jimin." He ordered, and you closed your eyes, anticipating another shot. They said it hurt less when your eyes were closed and your body felt relaxed.

You heard the guns unlock and prepared yourself mentally for the torments of pain coming. And in a couple of seconds, a gun was fired.

But surprisingly, no screams were heard coming from your squad. In fact, most of the shouts of agony seemed to be coming from the group of Men that were supposed to be firing at you. 

Deciding that an escape would be now or never, you opened your eyes to a wild and astonishing sight. 

Standing 10 feet away from you were Min's men, except they weren't Min's men. Some of them had collapsed to the ground, and you could see 4 people holding their guns out, looking frantically at each other in a panic to try and understand what the hell was going on.

"I'm here, bitches." A voice shouted, making them turn back to face the newcomer. When they had all turned their backs to face him, one of their own men shot the other 3 in the back, making the rest of them fall to the ground. 

When the sounds of the gunshots had stopped radiating in your ears, you could finally process what had been happening. Staring blankly at your saviors, it only took a moment before Yoongi squealed in delight.

"Seokjin! Taehyung!" Yoongi cried out in joy, getting up and rushing to your saviors. The one who shot the rest of the Min men wiped his hands on his pants before stripping out of the 'Min' shirt and hugging Yoongi tightly.

"Their clothes smell so bad, Yoongi," He complained in a deep voice, surprising you. From his aesthetic look, you would've assumed his voice would be softer and higher in pitch. "If it weren't for having to save your sorry ass, I could have been home now, wearing my Gucci." He glared at the Min shirt, which was laying on the ground pitifully.

"Thanks so much, Taehyung," Yoongi beamed, still hugging him tightly. 

"Uh... are we going to get an introduction?" Jungkook asked, scratching the back of his head in confusion, watching the newcomers with wary eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes and released Taehyung. "These are my best friends, Taehyung and Seokjin," Yoongi waved a hand at Taehyung and the other man while saying their names.

Yoongi then turned to you guys. "This is Jimin, Y/N, Daehyung, Minhee, Hoseok, and Namjoon," He pointed to each of you respectfully, a bored tone dulling his words. Still, in too much shock to process, you just watched with wide eyes as the three of them approached you and your friends.

"No need for a proper introduction now," Namjoon said hastily before turning to you. "We need to get Hoseok and Y/N to a hospital." 

Reminded of the gunshot, a short blurb of pain shot through your shoulders and you winced slightly. Daehyung disinfected the shot, but that didn't mean there wasn't an infection there before that. 

"Okay, let's get going before they wake up." The man you assumed was called Jin muttered, walking over to help you up. He grabbed you by your uninjured arm and dragged you up with the help of Jimin, who was holding your waist tightly.

Jin was about to carry you, but Jimin shot him a glare. "I can handle that." Jimin barked, shooting him a glare. Instead of reacting in a bad way, Jin just laughed. "Very much so the couple you speak of, Yoongi," he chuckled before turning to walk to Hoseok.

Jimin let go of your waist before looking into your eyes with a warm gaze. "Climb onto my back," He instructed, pointing over his shoulder. You nodded and complied, latching your legs around his waist and trying your best not to inflict any more pain upon your shoulder.

You leaned your head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his calming scent deeply, eyelids getting heavy. You tried to fight the tiredness of, wanting to stay alert and help. Jimin noticed and chuckled. "Baby, please sleep, you need it." He chided, reaching a hand up to cup your face. "I'll take good care of you," he whispered.

That was the last thing you remembered before falling into a dead slumber.