Chapter 40

Bella's POV

For the first time since I went into labor with Harper I felt as if I could finally breathe again.

After the doctor had left Harry and I were still sitting in the waiting room when I said, "Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"The nurse mentioned me being discharged tonight, after we hold Harper can we go home, then we'll come back first thing in the morning. I think she'll be okay."

"Bells, she'll be fine, we'll go home tonight." Harry said pulling me into him.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I told him.

"C'mon, let's get your stuff packed up then before we leave, we'll hold Harper and then we'll go visit Niall, Julia, and Rory." Harry said taking my hand.

We walked up to my private hospital room, perks of marrying someone in a famous boy band, and started packing my stuff.

Harry closed the door and locked it once I started changing and after I had put on some new clothes I felt Harry's arms snake around my waist and his lips attach to my neck.

"Mmmm." I said loving how his lips felt on me.

He kept kissing up and down my neck and I'm sure there was going to be a mark.

I couldn't help but let out a moan when he hit my sweet spot and I felt Harry's excitement against my backside.

I turned around and quickly smashed my lips to his. It quickly turned into a full on make out session as Harry's hands made his way to my ass and he fondled the cheeks.

I wrapped my legs around his waste and he carried me until my back hit the wall where he continued to kiss, only breaking the kiss for me to take his shirt off. I started to palm Harry through his pants as he moaned into my mouth.

When Harry and I heard the knock on the door we where on the bed and he only had his Calvin Klein boxer briefs on and my shirts was off.

"Damn it!" Harry cursed when he heard the knock.

He climbed off of me and handed me my shirt, I motioned for him to sit down and cover his still excited member while I got the door.

I made sure my shirt was straight and then I opened the door to the blonde haired Irish boy.

"You two are loud." he stated laughing and walking in.

"Fuck you Niall." I said closing the door and walking over and sitting on Harry's lap.

"Niall just imagine how bad it was for me and the rest of the boys when we were on tour and you and Julia were going at it almost every night." Harry to his still laughing bandmate.

"Shut up Harry, I was going to ask if you wanted to come get some food with me, but you guys want to stay and make more kids fine by me."

I lifted my middle finger at him and stood up. "Let's go." I sighed pulling Harry up with me.

Niall led the way and Harry leaned down to my ear and whispered, "We'll pick that back up at home."

We walked down to the cafeteria with Niall and ate a late lunch and then we went our separate ways, Niall back to Julia, and Harry and I to Harper.

We went through the process of washing our hands and putting on our gowns and then we were led back to Harper's section of the NICU.

The nurse handed her to me and I sat down. Harper was asleep after the surgery and I smiled up at Harry.

I held her for about twenty minutes and then handed her to Harry. He gently leaned down and kissed her forehead. He started at her and smiled.

Eventually a nurse came and said we had to put her back in the incubator. Harry and I gathered my things and then we headed home.

"The kids are probably asleep." Harry stated.

"Yeah, Gabe might be awake though, and we'll stay for a bit in the morning until we come back to the hospital."

"When do you think Harper will be able to come home?" Harry asked me.

He knew that I've been reading a lot on the internet about premature birth and things about having a preemie.

"She'll have to stay until after her due date or until she can breathe by herself and it over five pounds."

"She'll get there soon." Harry said as we pulled up to our house.

Harry being the gentleman he is, took my bag and opened the door for me and let me in.

The house was very quiet and I assumed Harry was right and all of the kids were asleep. I walked into the kitchen and saw Anne giving Chloe a glass of milk, something we did when she couldn't sleep.

"Mommy!" she yelled when she saw me and ran to me.

"Hi baby girl." I said scooping her small frame up into my arms.

"Is my baby sister okay?" Chloe asked me.

"She's doing good right now sweetie, and she's going to keep getting better." I told her.

"What's her name?" Chloe asked.

"Harper Louise." I said proudly.

"That's cute, but I think Chloe Nicole is a little cuter." she said.

"I love you baby girl, but I think it's time for you to go to bed."

"I don't want to. I want to stay up with you." she whined.

"I'll be here when you wake up, c'mon Chlo, daddy and I will tuck you in."

Chloe hadn't noticed that Harry was standing in the door way so when I mentioned him she squirmed so I sat her down and she ran to him.

"Daddy!"

"Chloe!" he said hugging her.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too Chlo." he said and I realized much he's missed the kids.

"C'mon pumpkin, off to bed." he said carrying her as I followed them up the steps.

Harry walked into Chloe's room and sat her in her bed. "Promise you'll be here when I get up?" she asked us.

"We promise baby, now get some sleep. We love you." I said.

Harry kissed her forehead and then turned out the light. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too daddy." I heard our daughter whisper back.