Chapter 9

*Bella's POV*

I really hated to say goodbye to Harry, I really wanted him here for the pregnancy but I know he had no choice.

The next few weeks Gemma and I spent hanging out and shopping for Annie. We got mainly stuff for her room so we could get started on it before we bought a bunch of clothes.

When we bought the house, the bedroom right across from mine and Harry's was a really cute pink so that will be Annie's room.

We bought a white wood crib, rocking chair, dresser, and changing table with a pink pad on it, and some other small pieces of furniture.

Gemma and I were just about to watch a movie when Harry called. I looked at Gemma and she said, "Go and talk to him, tell him I said hi."

I went into the kitchen and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey, Beautiful." I heard him say.

"Harry, how are you? I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, but besides that I'm good. How's Gemma?" he asked me.

"She's good, she says hi. We've been shopping a lot."

"Oh no," he said jokingly, "how are you and Annie?"

"I'm good, Annie's good the doctor said I'm looking great, although I could beg to differ." I told him looking at my belly. It has gotten bigger since Harry left.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"My ankles are swollen my stomach is big pregnancy isn't the best thing, I mean I know it will be worth it but I'm getting tired of peeing fifty times a day." I said ranting a bit.

"I love you Bella, with all my heart, but I didn't want to know that." he said with a chuckle.

"Well now you know." I said.

"Yes, how is Annie's room coming along?"

"It's good," I answered, "I love it pink and white, very cute. We just really need a few more finishing touches and more clothes and then we are ready for Annie." I said with a smile.

"Half way there," he said, "I'll be home in a couple months."

"I can't wait Harry."

He was about to say something when I heard a bunch of background noises and some yelling then Louis said, "Hey Bella, how's Annie?"

"Louis, Annie's good but are you running?" I asked him.

"Oh I took Harry's phone and ran off the tour bus." he said like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Louis why did you take Harry's phone?" I asked.

"Because he is always texting you with this weird smile on his face or he's always running away from us to talk to you but then he doesn't tell us anything besides the fact that you're fine." he explained.

"Oh well where is Harry?"

"Right here." I heard him yell then some weird noises as Harry tackled Louis for the phone.

"Harold, did you just tackle me?" I heard louis asked in a tone not giving off any emotion.

"Yes I did Louis." he said and I heard him stand up.

"Well I'm afraid that I now must declare a war on you Harry." I heard.

"Harry put me on speaker." I said.

"Okay, here." He said.

"Louis Tomlinson if you hurt my boyfriend I WILL hunt you down and beat you. You NEVER make a pregnant women angry, okay NEVER. So when El is pregnant remember this little chat."