Chapter 20

Bella's POV

When Harry and Colin got back with breakfast we ate then decided it was time to call our parents and the boys.

First we called my family. We sent the kids to play in the play room so it would be quiet.

"Hi mom," I said when she answered.

"Hi sweetie, what's up?" she asked.

"I'm gonna put you on speaker, because Harry and I have some big news." I said.

"You're pregnant?!" she exclaimed.

I looked down at my lap and Harry quietly said, "Umm no, but similar news. See, Bella and I have been trying to have another baby for quite some time, but sadly she wasn't able to get pregnant."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." my mom said.

"It's okay mom, but Harry and I talked it through and we decided to adopt. So we went to the orphanage and fell in love with not just one child, but two. We adopted Chloe and her twin brother Colin." I said.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm very proud of both of you, now you have three beautiful children whom you must send me pictures of.

"Thank you mom, we better go, we still have to call Anne and the boys."

"Okay, I love you." She said and hung up.

Next we called Anne and Robin, who said the same things as my mom. then we called all of the boys and told them to come over tonight for dinner and because we have a big surprise.

Niall and Julia were back from their honeymoon so they would both be there but the rest of the boy's girlfriends weren't in town.

"Harry," I said before we went to get the kids.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"We need to pick godparents for Chloe and Colin." I said, it took us a long time to pick Annie's godparents so I can't imagine picking two sets.

"Do you want them to share a set of godparents?" he asked me.

"No really, just because they're twins I don't want them to feel like they have to do everything similar, they're their own selves. But the thing is if we pick one of the boys and their girlfriend then one boy won't be a godparent and I don't want that one boy to feel left out." I said.

"I get it, but I don't the the one boy will be that upset, who knows, we might even have more kids in the years to come." he said.

"You want more kids?" I asked.

"I'd like one more, just later on, not right now, I think we have our hands full at the moment." he said.

"Sounds good, but we still have to pick godparents." I said.

"How about Louis and El for Chloe and maybe Zayn and Perrie for Colin?" he asked me.

"Sounds good." I said.

We were watching tv and Harry left to go get some pizzas for tonight then I left Colin to watch tv while I got Annie dressed. After I got upstairs with Annie I heard a small voice say, "Can I help?"

I looked to see Chloe, "Sure, c'mon, let's pick out her clothes." I said with a smile.

Chloe picked Annie out a navy colored dress with pick anchors and a little pink belt.

Chloe and picked out an outfit with light blue jean shorts, a pink and white stripped tank top, and a beige colored sweater on top.

I called down the stairs for Colin and he came up and I help him get khaki shorts and a white T-shirt.