Chapter 1

A/N

So this is my first story I'm sorry if it sucks but comment if you have any ideas or anything thanks:)

*Bella's POV*

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone"

I woke up to my phone playing Live While We're Young, my best friend Julia's text alert.

From Julia:

Hey girly ITS SUMMER!!!And that means mall day for us what time are you gonna pick me up? Love you xxx

To Julia:

Yeah girly so excited be over in 45ish love you:)

I was super excited for this summer and I was determined to make it great because this fall I'm going to be a senior.

I got up and went over to my closet and pulled out a t-shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and my black Vans. I left my long, brown, wavy hair down natural today and just put some mascara on.

I looked in to the mirror and stared straight into my green eyes and smiled. Today was going to be great.

I grabbed my purse making sure that I had my debit card in my wallet and walked down stairs.

My mom was already awake and when I got downstairs she said good morning and told me to be back in time for dinner.

I went into the garage and got in my car, a matte black Audi R8 I got for my 16th birthday.

I'm not trying to brag or anything but my family is pretty rich. My dad is some movie producer so he makes good money.

Once I got to Julia's I just walked right in, both of our families are really close and I've known Julz since I was born so I don't knock anymore we even call each other's mom, mom.

When I went in, Julia's parents were on the couch watching the news and I said "Good morning guys is Julz almost ready? We are gonna shop till we drop!"

"You mean make us go bankrupt?" Julia's dad asked laughing he worked with my dad so they were good in the money area too. I smiled and said, "Probably, Pops." that's what I call Julia's dad, Pops, I don't know why I just always have.

Julz came down stairs and we said bye to her parents and got in my car and headed to the mall. I turned on the radio and Best Song Ever by One Direction came on and Julia and I sang at the top of our lungs all the way to the mall. You could say that we are 1D fans well that's an understatement we the BIGGEST 1D fans EVER.

We got to the mall and hopped out we went everywhere, Forever 21, Rue 21, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret, Hollister, Aeropostale, and many more places we decided that it was time for lunch so we headed to the food court when someone ran right in to me and knocked me to the ground I fell and hit my head "Ow!" I said.

I heard a British accent say, "Sorry love are you alright?" I didn't even respond my head really hurt, I saw the boy and he looked like Harry Styles and I thought my head must be really messed up if if think this is Harry.

He helped me up, got my shopping bags and said "Come with me love."

"Wait," I said "my friend Julia." Julia caught up and followed us into a door that said do not enter.

The boy sat me down and now that my vision was a little more clear I could see that I was in a type of lounge with Harry Styles THE Harry Styles!

I was full out fan girling on the inside but somehow I stayed calm on the outside, probably the throbbing in my head.

Harry got me an ice pack and said, "I am so sorry love I promise I didn't mean to trample you."

I smiled and said, "Its fine really. Don't worry about."

He asked "What are you guys's names?'

I pointed and Julia and said," That's my best friend Julia Smith and I'm Bella Parker."

He looked at my shirt and said "Oh I see you guys are fans right?"

Julia nodded frantically and I just said "Yeah, we're fans."

Just then four other boys burst through the door who I quickly recognized as the rest of One Direction.

Niall, Julia's favorite, immediately looked at her and said, "Harry who are these beautiful girls?"

Harry smiled at me and said, "This is Julia Smith and this is Bella Parker."

Louis yelled pointing at my shirt "I think one of these pretty little ladies has a crush on you Harry!"

"Louis stop yelling your going to scare them away." Liam scolded Louis.

"Harry what happened, why does Bella have an ice pack on her head?" Zayn asked Harry.

"Well I kinda ran into her. Is your head feeling any better love?" Harry said.

I just shook my head no. Harry smiled and said "Then I guess you have to stay her until you feel better then. So what bring you to the mall today?"

"Just shopping. Enjoying summer." I said.

*Harry's POV*

I can't believe I just ran into the poor girl I am so dumb. I have to say I'm almost happy I ran into her though because she is so beautiful. Her eyes were so amazing I can't stop looking at them. I really want to get to know her better.

If I didn't know any better I think Niall likes Bella's friend Julia, they've been talking ever since he got in here.

I asked to see her phone and I guessed her password and surprisingly got it right it was the same as mine. I put my number in and texted myself so I would have her number.

She saw what I was doing and a huge smile appeared on her face. I pulled out my own phone and opened Twitter and leaned over to Bella she realized what I was doing and smiled.

I tagged her and posted it. Then Paul came in and saw the girls and Bella with an ice pack and said, "Okay boys what happened?"

I explained everything to him and he said that I need to be more careful I could really hurt someone and blah blah blah.

He also told us that a bunch of fans saw us and now the mall is packed so if we want to leave the room we have to text him so he can come and make sure we don't get killed.

*Bella's POV*

It looks like I was stuck here with One Direction for a while, not that I'm complaining. Harry looked over at me and said, "How old are you?"

"17 I'll be 18 in October though." I answered. "I'm not that much older then." he said.

"So tell me about yourself." Harry said."What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything." he said. I smiled and said, "Well umm, music is my life I play the piano and the flute. I don't really know what else there is. You tell me about you."

"I have a feeling that you already know a lot about me." he said.

"I know what the media has to say. I've heard a ton of rumors, but tell me something about you that is really true not made up." I said.

He just looked at me for a second and said, "I really like when girls don't believe everything they read about me. I love that you want to know the truth. I have a question for you."

"Shoot." I said.

He said, "I know we just met and I know that I'm a few years older but not much. Well what I'm trying to say is would you like to go out on a date with me?"