Chapter 26

Bella's POV

The next morning when my alarm went off I got up, woke Harry, and got dressed.

We woke the kids and quietly gathered their bags and got everyone into the rental. We had said goodbye to my parents last night so once everything and everyone was in the car we drove off to the airport.

We ate some breakfast until it was time for us to board the plane. The kids slept through the majority of the flight just like the adults did.

When we finally landed we met Julia at the gate and Niall ran to her and kissed her.

Harry walked over to them and said, "Niall, slow down, she's already pregnant."

We all laughed and headed towards the door. Harry drove us all home and it was great to be able to walk through the door of our own house.

It was raining outside and the kids wanted to watch a movie so I put on Monsters University. Harry helped me unpack everything and we were done before the movie was over.

When the movie finished we called the kids into the living room. "We have something to tell you." I told them.

"I have to leave for work for a while." Harry said.

"How long will you be gone?" Gabe asked.

"Seven months." he said.

"Will you come back?" Chloe asked quietly.

Harry walked over and hugged her. "I promise I will come back."

"Daddy's going to call everyday and you guys will get to talk to him." I said.

"Okay, daddy but I'll miss you." Chloe said and Gabe and Colin nodded in agreement.

"Daddy, why you leave?" Annie asked him.

Harry moved over to her and said, "I have to go sing for people, remember?"

"You still sing for me?" she asked him.

"Yes princess, I will still sing for you." he said.

"Good." Annie said.

After a while we tucked the kids in and Harry and I went to our room. We laid down together and he said, "They took it better than I expected."

"Yeah, they did."

"Are you going to be okay while I'm gone?" he asked me.

"Yeah, Gabe will help me, will be fine."

"Maybe Gemma could come stay a bit." he suggested.

"If she wants to." I said and fell asleep.

Harry's POV

The next morning my phone ringing woke me up. I didn't look to see how it was and I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Harry, I just heard about the tour." I heard my mum say.

"Good morning to you too mum." I said.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if I could come stay with Bella while your gone, Robin's going to be at work at a lot in the near future, so I'll be home alone and I could come help Bella with the kids and housework."

"That would be great mum." I told her.

"Wonderful, I'll be there later today." she said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Bella asked yawning.

"My mum, she said she'll stay here while I'm gone, she'll be here later today."