Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

The next morning I woke up before Bella and I went into the kitchen to find my mum making breakfast.

She handed me a cup of coffee and I kissed her cheek. "Are you going to tell me about your hand now, Harry?" she asked.

"Well um, Bella and I kinda had a fight yesterday." I said, fidgeting with my coffee mug.

"About what?" mum asked curiously.

"Bella was getting a lot of hate, mum. I was stupid, not thinking about what the fans would do, and tweeted something telling the fans to lay off and it only mad it worse." mum walked over and sat across from me.

"Then I told her that if she would've told me what happened when I asked we wouldn't be fighting. Then she left and went to Niall's." I said.

"Niall's?" my mum asked a bit surprised.

"Niall is the one in the band she's closest to, besides me." I explained.

"After awhile she still wasn't home and mum I was so worried, I thought I lost her. I was so mad at myself I just started punching the wall and crying. I called Niall and he sent her home. She got there and just held me I thought I lost her."

"Harry, she loves you I can see it by the way she looks at you." my mum said.

"I love her too, mum. I finally found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with." I said.

"Oh Harry I'm so happy for you. Now go get Bella for breakfast and afterwards I need you to come to the store with me and Bella can stay here with Gemma." mum said.

I went back into my room and woke Bella. We went to the dining room to eat breakfast with my family. After breakfast Bella and I went to my trim to get dressed.

I looked at the clock and saw that it wasn't even eight yet. I kissed Bella goodbye and went to the store with my mum.

*Bella's POV*

Harry left and Gemma came in the room, "Hey Bella do you want to go shopping with me today?"

I smiled and replied, "Sure that sounds great."

Gemma said, "Good we'll leave when Harry and my mum get home."

I was going to respond when I felt sick I ran to the bathroom just in time. As I threw up Gemma held my hair back for me.

She handed me a mint and said, "Bella are you okay?"

"Yeah I feel better now. It's weird this happened yesterday." I said.

"You mean you just threw up yesterday morning and felt fine afterwards?" she asked quizzically.

I nodded. "Bella stay here I'll be back in like 10 minutes." she said as she walked out the door.

When she got back she handed me a bag and I looked inside. There were a couple pregnancy test.

"Gemma I'm not pregnant! I can't be! Harry said he took care of it!" I said worried.

"Bella I might be wrong it's just odd that you've had morning sickness, wait are you late?" she asked.

I took a moment to think and then said, "Almost two weeks."

Gemma squealed, "I'm going to be an aunt."

I went into the bathroom and took care of everything then set the test on the sink counter.

"Bella, you okay in there?" Gemma asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah," I said opening the door for her, "just nervous."