America - Embrace me!

This, I could tell is going to be a bit short. That's why it's called Short Story. If you want a request, comment. Enjoy~

--

                                                                                         America x Reader

It was a regular morning, and you were sleeping dreaming about hamburgers. As the sun shun on your face you looked over to your left to see if Alfred was there. Apparently, you just sighed thinking what he does. Over the past few weeks he's been gone. Doing something. It brought you to suspicion.

Yet again you sighed and closed your eyes trying to rub off the stress. Suddenly you heard running and foot steps. "HEY, HEY HEY!! WAKE UP ( Y/N )" called Arthur and a few of the others. "Get up and get dressed!" said Ivan. You stared at them. "I'm not going to change with you in here..." you said.

They all left and waited outside the door. So, you just got changed into something, really... casual. So you washed your face then put your hair into a messy bun. You opened the door to see Ivan and Arthur laughing and smirking. "Okay, let's just get this over with. Okay?". They turned to your attention then they leaded you down the stairs outside to the field outside of the house.

You were waiting and though about Alfred.

Flash back 4 years ago

"This is our first date...I'm a bit nervous" you said. Alfred held your hand and smiled "Don't worry ( Y/N )...this is my first date too!! I really waited for you to finally say yes." said Alfred opening the door to McDonald's. You both ate and were full from the burgers. You thought Alfred was funny, and though people say he's really stupid. You didn't mind that at all, he had a sense of humor.

It was the end of the day and you both were sipping on hot chocolate while taking a stroll around the city. Alfred stopped and turned to see the skylines. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Alfred said. You nodded and smiled. After minutes of taking you both decided to walk around. Just before you both started walking it started to rain.

"Ah, it takes 30 minutes to go to my house and longer to go to yours....I guess we can stay under that" Alfred said while pointing at the bench with some open dome on top. There were lights that were really colorful and romantic. You pleaded. "I-I know this is weird... But do you want to dance while it's raining?" asked Alfred. "Sure~ but I'm no good" Alfred laughed and you both started to slow dance.

The rain stopped and it was 12. Days past and you both started to fall for each other. Then you both became a couple. Falling for each other was like heaven. 

Present

You suddenly heard an airplane of some sort. You then saw Alfred waving. "A-Alfred?" you said shocked. "NOW!" you heard Alfred say. A banner popped out, it said: Will you marry me ( Y/N )?

You were breathless, "So, is that a yes or no?" asked Mathew. You nodded your head and everyone put their thumbs up for Alfred to see. It looked like Alfred was crying. A few minutes past and suddenly Alfred came out of no where. "You know, I really love you! When ever I see you it makes me smile and become the energetic person I am" Alfred bent on his knees to put the ring on your finger.

He smiled and so did you. "I love you....I love you a lot..... I don't want you to leave me ever" you said. You hugged Alfred and kissed him with all your passion. "I remember, when we first danced. The way you made mistakes were really cute"

"Aiyaah~ well Congratulations you 2" said Yao. You gazed into Alfred's blue eyes and you were blushing a million shades of red. "I, I love you Alfred" you said as you buried you head into his chest.

He chuckled, "I love you too~"

THE END~