Japan Request - 2 faced-lovers

Note: *face palm* I'm sorry for the late request! University and all that...

--

Japan always seemed to look in your way and never talk to you. You have always liked him and wondered when a good time would be?

"The prom is in 2 weeks!" Yelled a girl handing out papers near the exit doors. "Be sure to get one!!"

"Prom?" You say not noticing where you're walking. With your head focused side-ways all of a sudden you bump into Japan. Immediately the both of you turned a bright red. "A-ah...Michelle?"

"What do you want?" You retort. "I'm busy? Can't you see...." You say getting up. With your words you drew a crowd of people. A few people laughed. "Haha, the 2 short ones. Awwwe!" She says her last sentence in a sarcastic tone.

Japan stood up, not looking back at you once. Rather then doing that, he ran with unexpected tears flowing down his face. "Smh, a nerd like you doesn't deserve to go to the dance!"

"L-like I care about that crap! Mhp, annoying jerks!" You snap. Standing up, you too walk away from the horrible situation you were in. Exiting the doors you can feel your heart thump as if you had just finished a race.

The day after that

"Michelle!" Called a familiar voice from behind. Turning around you see Japan running to you with a bouquet of flowers. "What is it now? I don't need your pity from yesterday!"

"Chigau! You got it wrong! I-I want to ask you a question! It's the weekend and I thought that it would be a good time... There isn't that many people right here--" he paused, hesitating to say what he had to say next. "I love you, please go to prom with me!" Now, keep in mind Japan isn't the type of person to be this straight forward.

"Mhp! Fine! I just feel sorry for you! That's all, jerk!" Japan retrieved a smile and you smiled back. With a smile like his, it revived the broken pieces and crumbs from your heart only making it stronger. "Idiot, just don't get the wrong i-idea! You say as he gave you the bouquet of flowers, you blushed.

The day of the prom

You wore a white dress and as you enter the door to the dance floor, everyone stares at you in awe. Because you didn't wear your hair in pigtails, people looked at you in a different perspective. "Michelle-chan!" Japan says. "You look beautiful!" He says taking your hand. "Shall we... d-dance?" He says with an astonishing smile.

You nod looking down with a glare/ This may be the best day of your life for you were dying to be with Japan all this time. This was a night to cherish. "Jerk!" you cussed under your breath. Japan grabed your hand and you rest your head on his shoulder. "You seem a bit...a-angry?" said Japan with a questioning look.

"It's my first time dancing....." you pout, "now hurry up and dance with m-me!" you say, embracing him in a hug. "I love you!" you admit quietly. "Nani?" said Japan in amazement. He took a happy sigh, "I do too!" he too, quickly says.

The end!

Side note: I'm sorry it took long! =*= if you'd like, I can change the story and make it better? Any who, I hope you enjoyed this one shot request!

CREDIT: 

Credit for the tittle of this chapter goes to the same person I dedicated this chapter too! Thanks! ^^