Love and Careers [ A Jessie Beethoven x England Love Spat ]

Resisting the impulsive urge to punch the ill Brit in the eye as he gently cradled her hand in his was quite a hard task to manage. ( Though she resisted it, somehow. She may not have wanted to, but he was a close friend of hers, after all. Friends before potential careers that could get you somewhere in life, as they d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶  say. ) How dare he be sick on the day of her grand performance! I mean- it had grand in the name! It’s obviously something BIG!!! Should she go on with her concert and leave him, or stay to nurse this sick puppy back to health? Arthur seemed to need her here with him... and yet, she had a career to pursue. Arthur also prompted her to go on, to leave him; pleading, insisting he’d be fine and that it was nothing severe. ( His flushed cheeks, runny nose, red eyes said otherwise, though ).

         Biting her smooth bottom lip, she furrowed her eyebrows and stared intently, unintentionally at England, deep in thought, though it caused him to shift uncomfortably under her strong gaze.“Go.” He croaks, mustering his best smile and mumbling out of his sore throat. She sends him a half-hearted glare. “..This is all your fault.” She mutters, with childishly pursed lips and crossed arms showing that she wasn’t in the most pleasant of moods. ‘I can’t just leave the bum... ugh! He doesn’t know how important he is to me! Idiot!’ England smiles at her natural stubbornness, closing his eyes as to repel any of the sun’s compelling rays.

The sapphire tinted skies held frosty clouds that spread out and fluffed around the otherwise plain sky. Though the agitating sunbeams shined through and irritated the Brit. Jessie seemed to take note of England’s discomfort as she pranced over to the curtains, grinning all the way. With two swift motions, she rips open the curtains and draws back the string that connects with the blinds. Her grin widens as she hears the Brit groan. It was his fault, after all. Okay, maybe not- but she liked messing with her friend. But it’s a multi-player game.

As quickly as she’d snapped her fingers to open the curtains, England had snapped up from his bed, slammed the blinds down, the curtains shut and had pulled her onto him. He huffs out quick pants, energy level diminishing to almost none. But still enough to finish his quick game. Jessie snaps back, wavy brown hair flopping back as she inevitably tries to get back up. The hair that covers her blue eye flopping out of her face as she’s pulled down. “E-england! What are you doi--” She’s cut off when he pulls her wrists down so that each of her palms are on either side of his head; he kisses her gently, sickly, but with enough energy to surprise her.

She’s first to pull back, much to England’s displeasure but much needed since their oxygen intake had decreased greatly. She glares, a huge Tsundere blush covering her pale cheeks. Whipping her frail wrists back, she rubs them gently with her hands- as if shackles had just been removed. “I... I” She stops, and England continues. “I’ve liked you for a while, Ms. Beethoven.” He gives a light chuckle. “I suppose this isn’t how I’d planned on telling you... but a planned way isn’t always the best way, now is it?” She shakes her head and whispers a quick “..unbelievable.” Before smiling and pulling him into a hug. She whispers in his pink tinted ear, “But if I get sick, I’m going to get you.” Smirking, she pulls back and watches Arthur pull on a grin of his own. “We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.” He kisses her lightly again. Looks like we know what she’s doing today. The concert can wait, her love can’t.

Staying~

[ Authors Note: I’m soooo sorry for the lack of dialogue! I was focusing on the details of the story, and I hope I played your character properly! So sorry, so so sorry! ;3; </3 Ahhh, I would be willing to write it again if you don’t like it.. *Hangs head in shame* But I hope you like it! It’s my first skfjalkj Story that’s being broadcasted TO THE WORLD. *Overdramatic sigh* And I know it’s late... e-enjoy. ;3; Or I could add a part two, maybe ; - ;b Fuuu. Have a nice day/night/evening, love. ; -;b BTW, this is a friend of the real Cruel_Temptation. She's been busy, so I volunteered to help! Hope you enjoy it, Jessie! ]