Russia - Tears ~Part 3~

Okay bro's! That last part was really crappy .-. so I'll try my best with this one. I also have a feeling I'm loosing my imagination within the summer. Also, part of this story is going to be Toris's POV. So, um yeah :D

--

Part 3 - Falling Down

Toris's POV

It was finally Friday, Natalia and I were dressed a bit fancy. The 2 of them decided to follow me just in case something goes wrong. You know, because it's Natalia. We were off and it wasn't as cold as some one would think. It was a really nice weather. Snow flakes falling and light snow on the ground.

I tried to hold Natalia's hand. She seemed a bit irritated when I did try to hold her hand, but I just ignored that and we were off to the village. It took a few minutes to walk there and we were a bit cold. "Do they sell Hot Chocolate around here?" said Natalia.

I laughed and just around the corner we were at a Hot Chocolate stand. "2 please!" I said as I handed out my money.

"Are you guys a couple?" said the lady

"N-"

"OF COURSE!" I said as I was cutting her off. The lady smiled. We took the hot chocolate and off we were. I looked behind me to see the 2 of them buying hot chocolate too. I'm kind of glad Natalia didn't brake my fingers yet. But I don't care, I love her.

As we finished our hot chocolate we saw a skating rink. "There is no way we are going in there!" said Natalia hesitating from going inside. I laughed and grabbed her hand and we went inside.

We got our skates and everything else. "I-I-I don't know how t-to skate....." said Natalia. I grabbed her hand well I kind of taught her to skate.

Suddenly, she lost her balance and she fell on me. Then me over there saying 'Oh shit' in my mind. We did almost kiss... but the 2 of them were laughing their buts off. I kind of gave them a death glare in which I never really do. Natalia noticed they were there, thankfully she ignored them. Natalia didn't break my fingers at all. She instead gave me a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you..." said Natalia. After 1 hour we were tired so we wanted to go home and rest for a while.

Normal POV

Just for fun you and Ivan were dancing to his and your favourite songs. The thing was you kept on stepping on his feet. He didn't mind that. It was really fun and you were laughing. Also to mention, you never really had a good laugh in a long time. Yet again you stepped on his foot. But, you both did it this time.

You danced good for a while until you slipped on your sock and accidentally kissed him. As you kissed him Toris and Natalia were finally home. They saw the 2 of you. Ivan looked at them. You and Ivan suddenly felt embarrassed. "W-well, I slipped on my sock...and um yeah..." you said.

"That's fine, you weren't the only one who kissed each other. Me and Toris did so too" said Natalia. Toris with a shocked face looked left to right. "Also, he's my boyfriend now!" she said as she kissed Toris.

Part 3

End