Moonlit Hearts ~Part 2~ (Updated)

Michelle stops and stands there for a second and closes the door immediately before her eyes saw anything else. Blinking a few times, she slowly process what had happened. "What's wrong..." England says suspiciously. Before Michelle could even answer, Candice opened the door full of guilt. "I...uh..."

"I understand...." Michelle said in a dull smile. "I happen to grown a l-liking for England, so you could have him!" She held his hand and squeezed it gently. Candice hesitantly nodded her head. "O-okay....." She said hesitantly while a blush reminded on her face. Japan stood up, acknowledging what they were saying. As usual, he remained silent as he refrains from speaking.

Both Candice and Japan fell under the guilt. England then asked a question. "U-uh, are you two.... dating?" Candice looked over to Japan who had a worried expression. A thick silence formed. England sighed and it broke the silence. "As I thought, Michelle... we shouldn't bother them! Let's go gaze at the stars together. England did his best to keep back his tears and accomplished to do so.

"Good bye!" England said firmly, hinting a bit of anger. They walked out of the hall, onto the deck which was framed by rails. He walked closer to the rails and Michelle followed him as their hands were held together. A breeze of wind washed by them and it caused Michelle's dress to slightly sway in the wind, causing her to get a little cold. England notices it and takes off his coat and placed it on top of her shoulders.

"Are you cold, poppet?"

"Y-yeah!" She smiled and leaned her head on his arm. As everything felt right a few minutes ago, it just happen to be realized by the four. Michelle felt incomplete, Candice felt guilty along with Japan, and as for England, his heart felt like it dropped because of himself. England let the pain sink in and he had hidden his very emotions with a smile. Or in other words, he faked a smile.

-- 

The next morning, they all slept with the same thoughts. The scenery yesterday played a million times in their minds. In Candice's and Michelle's dorm, they were awoken by the sound of a knock at the door. "Your breakfast in ready! May I come in?" Said a polite voice. "Yeah!" Michelle said tiredly.

He opened the door. Both of them were quite surprised to see their teacher in a white apron, pulling a cart which held food. The scent hit their noses. "That smells good!" Candice said as she sat up. "It's just the simple scrambled eggs, sausage and bread...." He smiled. "Oh, and along with some orange juice!" He added. Mr. Pretishtahaheyxnsjakoqyourmomsjakkoppayu pulled the cart in between their beds. "Enjoy; and if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other teachers. Good bye!" He said, waving and walking out. Both of them thanked him at the last second.

They exchanged looks and laughed a bit. Meanwhile, at the end of the hall, Mr. Pretishtahaheyxnsjakoqyourmomsjakkoppayu tripped for no apparent reason what so ever.

Without further adieu, the both of them picked up their forks and ate their breakfast. "I just wanted to say, c-congratulations!" Said Candice.

"Yeah, thanks, you too!" She replied. Michelle couldn't help but blurt out a question. "Do you really like him?" By him, she was referring to Japan. Candice tightened her grip around her fork. "Yes...why do you ask?" Candice said firmly.

"I'm just curious!"

"Why? Do you?" Candice questioned. She sat there silent for a second, "No...I actually love him! Though, you have to keep it a secret." she blurted out. Candice's eyes widened. "Really...?" she lurched forward in amazement. Candice smiled, then frowned, then smiled again. "Want to know something? But if I tell you, you have to keep it a secret as well." Candice prepared herself to say what she had to say.

"Sure..." Michelle said.

"I love Iggy a-actually..."

"Whoa, no way!" she said astonished.

"Yes way....."

"I won't tell anyone as long as you don't tell anyone my secret." She stuck out her pinkie finger. "Pinkie promise?" Candice smirked, doing the same and locking her pinkie with hers. "Promise!" The 2 of them smiled.

--

Imma just >_> do a 3rd part.... *dies*