2P!England lemon - Lustful play

Just to warn you guys, the rating on this chapter/lemon is considered to have mature and sexual themes. Please be aware of that!

___________________________________________________

Looking down at your watch, you read the time. 12:55 PM, you read in your mind. Opening the door, you entered the cafe sitting down only to be welcomed by an English man, Oliver. " 'ello love!" He said, taking your hand and kissing it. Turning red, you slowly released you hand. Oliver smirked. "What would you like!"

"Just coffee...." You say, noting that there wasn't anyone in the cafe. No customers or employees, just you and him. "I remember when you'd visit my brothers and Arthur! Now, here I am, seeing you once again, in my cafe!"

"Wait, you own this place?" You hollered, amazed.

"Yes, or course I do." He winked as he walked away.

After a few minutes, he came back with coffee. "Enjoy, love~!" Oliver cooed into your ear. You thought he was hot, but you were you and so you hated to admit it. All you want to do is start to kiss him. Or, to simplify this: You. Lusted. Oliver!

You took a sip after blowing at it a bit. After a while, you finished your coffee only to feel dizzy and light headed. Then, right on the spot, you passed out. Oliver walked over to you. "Ops, looks like someone has a week stomach." Right away, he closed the blinds and changed the sign to closed.

He chuckled a bit, carrying you bride-style to a car which was parked in a back alley.

_________________Time skip to Oliver's house________________

You were gently laid on a bed. Then, you finally gained back your consciousness. "What the hell?" You say readjusting yourself. "Oh, you're awake now!" He smirked.

"No duh!" You retort.

"Do you.... maybe have a lover already?"

"W-why do you care?" You rubbed you legs together a bit, feeling your temptation grow a bit more. "Because I care..." He says kindly. "No!" You answered, looking away, turning red. With his finger, he traced your jaw line, trying to make you face him. He successes in doing so and he saw your face, still bright red. "Mhhh? You're blushing!" He slowly leans in forward.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Did you see where my diary was?" Said Arthur, barging in, worried. He then notices you and widens his eyes. "What the bloody...( Y/N )? W-w-what are you doing in here?" He spots you on the bed with Oliver leaning in.

You shrugged calmly. Seeing that Oliver was face palming himself, you bobbed your head back and forth to Oliver and Arthur. "I decided to pay a visit! D-don't worry about these ropes... Oliver and I are part of a play that involves a robber and a kidnapper- yeah, it's a confusing story!" You lied. Oliver looks at you and Arthur seems to believe your story.

"Well alrighty then!" He left the room just like nothing happened. "Alright, what happens next love?"

"Pardon?" You say. He smiled at you. "Since we are practicing for our 'play', what happens next?" For once, you smiled at him. "It's the best part of the play. It involves action... and perhaps a pissed off Arthur!"

He leans in closer, lifting your chin up with a finger as he wrapped his hand around you. "This kind of action?" He asked. You nodded. Then, he kissed you slower than you expected. You wrapped your arms around him and tangled your fingers across his strawberry blond hair. He smirked and pulled back. "May I?" He whispered in your ear. You nodded.

Then, without him hesitating at all, he starts giving you kisses on your neck, leaving a few love bites here and there. Oliver looked into your eyes, smiling deviously. You hugged him. "I want...more!" You say.

He pleaded, slipping a cold hand under your shirt. Oliver reached your bra and amazingly, he unclipped it. "Hehe...." He says smirking. Then, he took off your shirt revealing your woman hood. Oliver kissed around your breast making you feel warm inside. You moan a little. He started to suck and after a few moments, he got bored and decided to go further.

With his finger, he traced around your leg, taking off your pants, rubbing you gently in your womanhood area. "Looks like someone's wet!" Then he took the last thing that kept him from seeing everything. You were now fully exposed to him. "H-hey, that's not fair, you're not undressed!"

"Mh, alright then poppet!" He loosened his tie, setting it aside. He started to unbutton his shirt to reveal a well built chest. Oliver unbuttoned the last button and took his shirt off only causing you to get more redder than before. You saw his abs causing you to smile though you tried not to.

Oliver catches you looking and he chuckles. Then, he took off his pants. Gently, he spread your legs apart, seeing how wet you were. He cleans you up, and he slips his tongue into causing you to moan. He licks you and went a bit deeper with his tongue.

He now took off his underwear. Blushing a bit, you saw at how big he was. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle at first!" Oliver slides himself into you. You gripped the bed sheets from the pain. As his manhood adjusted to you, he starts to lightly slide him self in and out. Then, you felt absolute pleasure. "More!" You moaned.

Oliver nods and goes in and out faster. "How hard do you want it?" He teased. "Hard! Hard!" You say. He goes harder hitting your sweet spot. "H-hnng!" You say.

"Do you like it?" He asked. You nodded your head as you felt him thrust into you at a steady beat. Both of you moaned. He thrust harder and harder, and you felt ultimate pleasure. "Say my name!" He said.

"Oliver......"

"Louder!"

"OLIVER!" You shouted. "I'm going to...." You said as the bed rocked.

"M-me too!" Harder and harder he went inside of you, trying to get as deep inside in you as possible.

Then, the both of you climaxed together. He plops down beside you, exhausted, yet pleasured. "You... we're great!" He says, giving you quick kiss on the forehead.

"Hey! I found my diary, now all I need is my key and l- OH GAWD!" Arthur says surprised, leaving immediately after seeing the both of you naked. He closed the door, leaning himself against it. "What... a play!" Arthur said, still convinced that it was part of a play.

Meanwhile as he was trying to forget as to what happened, the both of you were still panting, then it calmed down. "I love you!" You say, hinting a blush.

"I love you too, ( y/n )!"

The end~ ;D If only you were to see my face while I was writing it. It was all like: ☉.☉ .......(づ0_0)づ ....am I supposed to sweat while writ- (ᵒ ᵔ ᵒ) Is this what you call fapping? *goes on Google and searches up what fapping means* Nope....

Mother: Dinner ish done nao!

ლ(´ڡ'ლ) I can just smell it....I shall finish this story later. OKAI... I'LL JUST LIEK BE THUR IN LIEK 5 SECONDS!

^^^^^^

The over useage of Japanese Emoticons..Well, bye! MAKUNA MATATA!!!!!!!! I just put a spell on you that I just made 2 seconds ago.