England Lemon - Mine

A few days ago England had asked you out on a date. Now here you are at his house on the terris, all lovely dovely. A breeze flys by and your dress softly bristled on the wind. "Hey, Leila... I made some scones for you!" England reached into a basket and took out a scone. He fed you and you took a bite.

"Hey, it's not so ba-" just there, just then you passed out into his arms.

"Heh...?" he shook you and you were unconsious. "Hey, Leila... Are you alright? My scones weren't that bad are they?" After a few seconds of awaiting England sighed as he used his sweater as a blanket and his lap as a pillow. England hoped that you'd awaken soon. He looked at you and your plum lips. Then, with his thumb he traced the bottom one kissing it.

You didn't move a muscle as you were still unconscious. "Still not awake I see?" he deepened the kiss. With him doing this, you were finally able to open your eyes slightly. Then you realized that he was kissing you as it was unexpected. "Iggy?" You whispered. He backed away with his face bright red. "I'm sorry.... It was just that, I couldn't..." He paused trying to find the right words. You chuckled. "I didn't say I didn't like it!" You smirked pulling him playfully towards you kissing him.

You tangled your fingers in his hair. England put his arms around your waist softly and tackled you on the ground and started kissing you neck. He made his way downwards and you moaned. "May I continue?" He asked flirtatiously. You nodded and he slipped his hand under your dress, groping your breast.

Then, he slipped your dress upwards revealing your bra and undies. As he started to rub you in your woman hood area and did the pleasure of undoing your bra. He removed your bra, setting it aside. "You're quite wet?" He said with a smile. Before he continued, he unbuttoned his shirt only to cause to to blush. He had real nice abs which made you smirk lovingly. Then onto his pants, as he finished stripping his manhood was bigger than you'd expect.

"I'll be gentle!" He whispered in your ear seductively. "Just for the first part though..." He continued. With your arms around him you sat on his lap facing him. Then, he slowly entered you as you tried to ignore the pain. Softly, England started to move in you which for faster in the matter of seconds, the pain subsided later on. You moaned as his free hand rubbed you clitoris. As you thought that it couldn't get any better, it did. You arched your neck upwards and Iggy started kissing your necks, leaving you hickies. Meanwhile he's working his hips back and forth into you.

Faster and faster, he didn't stop. You moaned even more which were mixed with his moans too. Your G-spot was being pleasures non-stop. Then all of a sudden. "H-hey, ( y/n )! I'm going to cum!" He said still thrusting into you. "Mh mh mh! Y-yes! I'm going to too!" You said.

His hot fluids filled inside of you as you climaxed. England relaxed him muscled as your arms were wrapped around his. Then, you heard a door open. Both of your heads turned to see Scotland. He exchanged glances, looking down, then realized it. "Uh, seems like it's a bad timing mate! Seems like you finally got laid...." He said leaving.

You chuckled. "I love you!" He chuckled too. "I love you too!"

-

Not edited and written on an iPad, so words may be weird because of auto "cucumber"! xD