Italy - Dared to do

-

America had held a party to celebrate his birthday. You, and pretty much all the other countries were invited. Then all of a sudden. "Hey, you guys! Let's play spin the bottle! I've got a bottle!" Though it was a stupid plan, most of the countries joined including the smart and stoic ones.

( *cough cough* Germany *cough cough*. ) Everyone sat in a circle and America spun the bottle. It landed on you first. Your eyes were wide. "Truth or dare?"

Without thinking twice you said dare. "Yes! She chose dare. Alright, I dare you and Italy to go on a date tomorrow!" You turned red. "Well, I guess this is what I get?" Your smile made the others laugh a bit. You looked over to Italy exchanging smiles.

This was how it started.

After America's party you ran home just wondering what to do, and how to act. The day seemed to pass by real fast and before you knew it, the sun was already setting and the sky's colour ranged from a shade of purple to yellow to a faded pink in the distance.

___________Da Da Da Da TIME SKIPPP to tomorrow yeah = 3 = ______________

There you were, in a casual yet chic dress, all ready to go. Then, you heard the bell ring. Running down the steps you opened the door to see Italy with the smile he wears everyday. "Ciao~ Bella!" He said happily. You chuckled. "Hey Italy!" You closed the door behind you, locking it. Then Italy held your hand casually.

Excited, you squeezed his hand a bit. "So, where are we heading?" You asked. "To my favourite restaurant! I don't think it's that far but I hope you don't mind walking with me Ary?"

You shook your head. "I-it's fine, I like seeing the city at night. The way the moon scintillated over the river, it looks pretty!" You pointed to the stream beside you. Italy seemed to stop and gaze at it for a while. "You're right. Maybe we should get married here?"

"What? We're going to get married- I mean, we should?" Thinking your reply was a bit dumb, you reddened a bit. With a fake laugh you tried to ease the embarrassment. "Yeah! Thanks for the idea..." Italy smiled grabbing your hand and this time, the both of you ran there.

Sooner or later Italy came to a hault in front of a store. He opened the door for you, thanking him. "Italy~!" You heard a familiar voice say. "France?" It was of course, France.

"Huh, France?" You say him in a Chef's hat. He had a white apron on. "Oh, you brought Ary along with you?" Out of the blue, America showed up in a waiters outfit, then Britain, along with the others.

"Oh, what a coincidence! Haha, t-they came here with us.." America paused for a second, "Haha, they came with us here, such a coincidences! Hello!" England face palmed. "Git..."

You looked at everyone. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked. England sighed, "Well, it was all Germany's plan. We wanted to help but a certain someone had to ruin it!" He looked over to America, and America shrugged. You smiled. "You aren't pissed are you?" England asked.

You shook your head. "No! It just shows that you're worried perhaps?"

"Very well then, follow me!" You did as so and followed England all the way to the top balcony where the view was simply splendid. Germany passed you the menus. After that evening you heard ruckus coming from them. Italy looked down to his watch. "It's time.."

"Huh?" Italy got up from his chair. "Ary, I really like you. Not really, like but, l-love?" Your eyes widened. He grabbed you by the shoulders, kissing you. Then, you could have sworn that you heard England scream. "I love you too!" You said pulling him in to a hug.

End

____

Aren't I just some arse-y person who is just freaking cheesy! *dies*