Russia - Tears ~Part 2~

Hey guys, this is the second version. I really hope you enjoy. Yet again, request a story if you want and I can make it long or short. You say it~

--

Part 2 - His crazy sister

"...at least this is better then home" you said.

You sat down and cried light tears. "Don't be sad, it makes me sad too you kn-"

"IVAN~~ WHERE ARE YOU? LET'S GET MARRIED, MARRIED, MARRIED, MARRIED" You quickly turned your head to the door to see a girl wearing a dress with long hair. She looked scary. "OH AND WHO IS THIS IVAN? WELL LET'S JUST GET MARRIED" She said as she got closer to Ivan. Ivan started to shake and his face looked scared. "G-g-go AWAY!" Ivan said scared.

You wanted to be a nice person so you tried to comfort him with a hug. Ivan stopped shaking and hugged you back. A smile grew on his face and he looked at you. You smiled back. "W-Who is this?" she asked. "WHO IS THIS?" she said louder.

"M-MY GIRL-FRIEND...!" Ivan said

Ivan's POV

As I was hugging ( Y/N ) and being happy for the second. Natalia asked "Who was this?" I had no choice but to say she was my girlfriend. She was pretty with her ( H/C ) and ( E/C ). Natalia was shocked, yet angry. "If you are her girlfriend, PROVE IT!" Natalia said.

Normal POV

You were shocked that Ivan said you were his Girl friend. As she was demanding proof of it Ivan pulled you towards him and kissed you for very long and passionate. You understood why he did it, so you didn't hesitate and you hugged him. "OKAY! You guys can stop kissing now, I can get it now!" she said as she left.

Ivan pulled back and you touched your lips. "I-I'm sorry I had to do that, my sister is insane"

"Yeah, it's fine I understa-- wait....sister?"

"Mh, she wants to marry me and yes she is my sister" Ivan said. "Oh and are you hungry?" he continued. You looked at Ivan... "No I'm not hungry..." your stomach growled "Okay, maybe a little"

You followed Ivan and to mention he was holding your hand. The guy with brown hair was looking at you shocked. 'Maybe they heard' you said in your mind. "Toris! Can you make us a snack?" asked Ivan.

"Yes sir" he replied. You both waited and sat down on a couch. "N-NATALIA? Why are you still here?" Ivan asked.

"Nothing, and why are you 2 so far apart?" asked Natalia. Ivan got up and sat by you and you know, the both of you cuddled. A few minutes past and Natalia was just looking at the 2 of you. Toris finally came in to bring little sweets. "Thank you Toris"

"NATALIA...since when were you here" he said. Toris walked up to Natalia..."Can I ask you 1 question?"

"You already did..." Belarus said while looking at Toris

"Um, well will you go out on a date with me?" Toris said with a face as red as a tomato.

"If I say 'yes' will you not ask me this anymore, you've already asked me this before. Then when we did I ended up braking your fingers did I, or did I not!?" Toris nodded his head. "Then Yes! It will be this Friday. Okay?" Toris nodded his head and as Natalia left Toris started to do a victory dance. He turned around to see you and Ivan looking at him.

Toris started to slowly walk away... then he started to run.

Part 2

End

--

This one is really crappy. I ran out of ideas and also because of the fact that it's like England in my country right now. It's so rainy D: