Phase 5, part 2

A nuclear strike

A nuclear strike. So that's what they plan to do?

I don't know whether I should cry or laugh at the stupidity of Zeman, that fat idiot who promotes this "solution". They have no idea what would come if they really tried something this foolish.

They are right, I have sleeping terrorist cells all around Europe. But they think it's just a few guerrillas who would set off a bomb on a city square. Something that can be dealt with easily. But it can't be further from the truth. If I wanted, I could throw the whole Europe into chaos within just a few hours.

But it's not the time yet.

The sleeping agents who operate undercover all around Europe are a vital part of my plan right from the start. However, their main purpose is different - after I liberate the Dead Zone Castaways, these agents will undermine the enemy ground, making them vulnerable to my splendid Castaway army.

It will be over before it even begins.

Nevertheless, I would be able to give them a little taste of my power if they decided to do something so ridiculously foolish.

They are making this so easy.

Well, Isaiah escaping with the vials is a minor disturbance in my plan - I greatly underestimated him and let him spit straight in my face. Now I regret all the chances to kill him I had - I should have known his loyalty never truly belonged to me.

I guess I was also too sentimental.

As soon as the other side produces enough cures and vaccines, I will lose many followers who are with me only because of their fear of Flicker. I won't let them escape the city - everyone who tries to run away will be shot. This threat will certainly make some of them stay, but I still count with heavy losses.

I hope I will get a chance to kill Isaiah with my bare hands when I encounter him again. However, something in our last fight unsettled me. He didn't succumb to the insanity that got him to me in the first place - did he really change so much practically overnight? That's not important now. He has to find out that the price for treason is always high.

From the AVIA Tower's window, I watch my plan set into motion. My followers are loading several large vessels with the boxes with bionic body parts made by the AVIA company. The proths for the Dead Zone Castaways, the proths they will receive when I come to liberate them.

Since it would be risky to transport all the proths in just one vessel, I decided to use three. Two large aircarriers, impenetrable flying fortresses. But the main pride of my fleet has been found in the local docks. It's one of the giant ships used by the AVIA company for international shipping.

The beautiful, metallic blue vessel measures almost five hundred meters and can hold unbelievable amounts of cargo. Unlike the older cargo ships which are plain ugly, this one is a work of beauty with elegant curves and futuristic design. It's not only used to transport the goods, but also to provide as good conditions to the workers who sail on the ship as possible. Because of this, the vessel is a savvy mix of a cruise and cargo ship.