Chapter 18

*Recap

"Okay." I said quietly wiping my tears as I grabbed everything I packed previously. I was currently cuddled in the backseat with the blanket I used with Elijah. Stefan was driving me, Bonnie, Rebekah, and Klaus back to New Orleans. Where Kol and Mikael were waiting for us. I was in the back. Stefan driving Klaus next to him, and Kol between Rebekah, and Bonnie.

"You should get some rest." Rebekah said, sadly. I didn't reply, I just closed my eyes.

**************************************

"How is she?" I heard Kol say, I kept my eyes closed so they wouldn't know I was awake.

"Let her sleep." Klaus said. I think, yeah it was him.

"You have no right to tell me what to do! You kidnapped Caroline!" He said angry.

"I didn't kidnap her, she came willingly." Klaus said, most likely smirking.

"Shut it, Boy! You are a coward!" Mikael said, disgusted. I sat up before everyone started to kill each other and no one seemed to notice I was awake, since they continued to argue. So I lifted my hand towards Klaus right before Mikael got to him and pinned him on the wall.

"Caroline, I'm sorry they woke you up." Rebekah said, glaring at the boys.

"Are you okay, Care?" Stefan asked, glancing at me and Klaus who was on the wall.

"Why wouldn't I be? I mean its not like I was kidnapped for two months. Every night regretting my decision. I prayed Elijah would save me, every, night. I wish I would have thought of some way to keep my mom safe. Elijah wouldn't be dead. Klaus wouldn't have killed him. Stefan he died in my arms. I didn't save him. I should have saved him." I said, my anger burning more as I thought how Klaus ruined everything.

"Care, its okay." Stefan said, taking a step towards me.

"No!" I yelled throwing my other hand out towards him and a black light hitting him making him fly into the wall.

"This isn't you. You're better than this. You can fight it. We care about you. Your baby's gonna need you." He said, taking a step towards me. While everyone looked shocked.

"He's going to pay! Why should he get to live and Elijah not? I never even told him how I felt!" I said, while tears falling down my face.

"Caroline do you remember what you told me? You told me never to turn my emotions off. You said I was a good friend. You said I was family. Well, this is me being your friend, this is me being your family. I know you're hurting, I may not know how it feels. But I'm here for you. We are here for you. You were there for me, you were there for us. Now it's our turn to be there for you." Stefan said, being sympathetic. I quickly looked at Klaus to avoid Stefan.

"Caroline, Stefan's right. You have been there for us, so now its our turn to be there for you. We'll be there for you and your baby. And after all of this you can look back and say, 'yes I went through that, but I've accomplished so much more. I've been through so much, but I will always overcome that." Rebekah said.

"You have friends and family that want to help you. Please, take the help. We love and care for you, Caroline. Besides, I want to be the awesome Uncle. I can corrupt Elijah's baby, it would be wonderful." Kol smiled, making us all laugh.

"I love you, Caroline. You've been my best friend since we were babies. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. You're the only family I have besides the gang I have back home. Who would be able to make me laugh when I cry? Who would bring me up when I'm down? I'm sorry for what I've said in the past! But, I need you. We all do." Bonnie said, while a few tears escaped her eyes.