Chapter 13

*Recap

"Mikael." I said feeling terrified but angry.

"Caroline, dear. How are you?" He said stepping closer to me, as Elijah ran into front of me blocking me.

"Fine. What can I do for you?" I asked scooting to Elijah's side.

"Caroline." Elijah said in a pleading tone.

"Its okay." I said looking at him, smiling.

"I heard there was a strong being here. I thought I'd come ask my children who that is, that took four witches powers." He said eyeing me and Elijah curiously.

"That was me." I said.

"Really? You? You gained some weight didn't you?" He said in a teasing tone.

"Yes, me. And I'm pregnant. So, of course I'm going to gain weight." I said sighing and thinking of her then touching my belly.

"No." He said angrily, and slammed me against the wall. I started to fry his brains, as he was thrown across the floor and I was barricaded with everyone surrounding me.

"Stop, Father!" Elijah said angered and shaking.

"Elijah, I'm okay." I said try into calm him.

"Who's the father? Niklaus!?" He said sneering Niklaus' name.

"No." I said staring at Mikael as I stepped between Rebekah and Elijah. Stefan, Kol, and Klaus were standing to the side. As Klaus was shaking from fear.

"Then who!?" He yelled.

"Elijah." I said watching as he looked shocked.

"No! Vampires can't procreate!" He said angry.

"Well. I'm pregnant. So, I guess they can." I said tiredly.

"You must have slept with a human!" He said angered.

"Listen!" I yelled making the house chandelier shake.

"I'm pregnant. And your son, is the father. So whether you want to believe me, or not. The proof is right here. I will be having a baby and you're going to be a grandfather." I said calming down a little bit. He seemed to relax a little, then he looked at Klaus and his face filled with hatred.

"Mikael. We don't need any fighting here. I would love for you to be part of my child's life. But if you try to kill Klaus, or any of us. I will not hesitate to kill you." I said sighing and putting my head on Elijah's arm, as we stood there.

"You'll let me be part of your child's life, if I don't try to kill any of you?" He asked looking back to me.

"No harming, killing, and at least try to keep peace." I said he looked angry at first, but sighed nodding his head.

"You will keep your word?" He asked.

"I give you my word, Mikael." I said smiling as he smiled.

"Okay. You have my word also." He said smiling slightly, and Rebekah ran at him hugging him as she cried into his shoulder. I looked to see Klaus' disgusted look and pulled him in the kitchen, while Elijah followed behind.

"Don't you dare, try anything. I will kill you." I said angry.

"Don't worry. I won't give up." He smirked running to his room. I sighed pulling Elijah back into the living room. I sat on the couch in the blanket while they all talked and closed my eyes. I felt someone pick me up and I opened my eyes, to see Elijah.

"Hey." I whispered trying to keep my eyes open.

"You need to sleep." He said smiling down at me.