Chapter 16

What am I going to do? I kept repeating in my head as we ran back to the house

"Rebekah, will you put him in the cell downstairs?" I asked quietly, as I laid Elijah on the couch and I sat down on it with his head on lap.

"Yeah." I heard her say through quiet sobs.

"Care. He's gone." I heard Stefan say.

"No! I'll find a way! I have too." I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry." He said walking over to me and lifting me into a hug.

"No! Ah. Stefan, I love him. He can't be gone." I kept repeating, while sobbing into his chest.

"I know. It'll be okay." He said, rubbing circles in my back.

"I can't lose you." I said, sobbing harder, as I turned and laid my head in his chest.

"Hey come on. Go lay down." Stefan said, trying to pull me from Elijah. while I just tightened my grip.

"No. I'm staying here." I said, crying.

"Stefan leave her." Rebekah said walking over and kissing his forehead and walking upstairs, with tears running down her face.

"Okay." He said, walking upstairs also.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing his lips and a tear dropping on his cheek. I load my head back on his chest crying eventually falling asleep.

The Moon Goddess

"Caroline." Seraphene sighed, sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I yelled, fresh tears falling.

"I'm sorry." She said, sadly.

"No! I'd their a way to bring him back?" I asked.

End Of Dream

"Caroline." I heard someone calling me and felt someone shaking my arm.

"What?" I asked sitting up and looking to see Rebekah.

"You were yelling. Are you alright?" She asked.

"No." I said as tears fell down my face. She quickly pulled me into a hug as we both cried.

"You know he loved you, right?" She asked after we stopped crying so hard, and now were sobbing.

"He did?" I asked, shocked and happy.

"Yes. He went mad when he found out you were gone, and that Nik took you. But, we should put him in his casket." She said trying to keep her tears from flowing down her face.

"I... I know. Can you give me a minute?" I asked when we were on the basement where the caskets were and we laid Elijah in his.

"Sure. I love you, Elijah." She said, taking one last look at him.

"Bonnie still needs to talk to you." She said, waking away.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. This wouldn't have happened if I would have escaped. I just wasn't sure if he still had my Mom. I wish I would ha-have left. You would still be alive. I'm so so sorry, Elijah. Even if it takes a thousand years, I'll find a way to bring you back. I promise. I love you." I whispered the last two sentences, kissing him on the lips, while tears fell.

"I love you." I said before closing the casket and walking numbly upstairs.

"Care, I'm so sorry." Bonnie said, running towards me and hugging me, while I fell to the ground in tears.

"Can we bring him back?" I asked through sobs.

"I don't know." She said, while we sat crying for minutes.

"I need to calm down." I said standing, and furiously wiping the tears off my face. What am I going to do? Elijah was going to help me. How am I going to do this? How could Klaus do this!? Klaus! I though angrily. Then I started to walk too the cell he was in.

"Caroline, you need to calm down." Rebekah said, grabbing my arm.

"He needs to pay." I said, angry.

"Yes, he does. But, you need to calm down. This isn't good for the baby." She said.

"Care, she's right." Bonnie said.

"Okay." I said, taking a deep breath, with Bonnie grabbing my hand as we walked down to his cell.

"Still mad love?" He smirked.

"Yes, I am. How can you kill your own brother?" I asked, with venom in my voice.

"He tried to take what's mine." He said, through gritted teeth.

"Me?" I asked shocked when he didn't respond I knew the answer.

"You and me. I was coming to you. But, I find out when you came and slept with me, that you already had Hayley pregnant. Then I see you kiss her. But, when I shocked her, you ran to her, not me. You love her. Not me. If you did, you would have not hesitated a second to run to me. You lost me when you got Hayley pregnant, and lied about it. I could have gotten over her pregnancy. But, you lied. So, don't you dare blame Elijah! This was your fault. You won't be a part of my daughters life. The ironic thing is. I was ready, I came you. You were the one that want ready. It's no ones fault, but your own." I said disgusted.

"You can't keep her away from me. She's my child." He laughed, making me gasp.

"Oh my God." I said, quietly. Does this mean Elijah's coming back? What do I have too do? Can I bring him back? Does he still want to be with me? Did he ever? I thought frantically, running upstairs as I ignored everyone yelling my name.