Chapter 2

*************The Dream

"Where am I?" I asked looking around. It was like standing in a cloud, when I looked down I saw ocean below me.

"Do not scream child. You are safe." An angelic female voice said.

"Where are you?" I asked trying to sound brave. Then she stepped out. She had long brown flowing hair, brown eyes, a cream flowing dress, with a light haze around her. She looked like a angel.

"Hello, Caroline. I'm the moon goddess." She said looking at me.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Anyone who is important to the werewolves I know." She said smiling.

"Seriously? How am I important to the werewolves?" I asked confused.

"Because, you are going to help protect them with your unborn child." She said smiling at me.

"Well there's the problem. I can't have children. I'm a vampire." I said smiling sadly. I wish I could have a family of my own. I thought to myself.

"Yes, you can. As you are pregnant. I know you knew something was different with you after you had slept with Niklaus Mikaelson. Once you have your child you will become a different species. A new species. You will be the most powerful creature alive. You will have to teach your child to brave. You are blocking anyone from hearing your child's heartbeat right now. When you want to let someone know, all you have to do is think about it in your head, and touch your stomach. I will still be with you to help when I can. But there are some things you must know first, as we are running out of time. You have powers now, be careful, keep you, and your baby safe. When the time comes you will know how to use them. All will be well." She said smiling at me.

"When will I be able to talk to you again?" I asked while I started to wake up.

"When you sleep." I heard her whisper then I woke back up.

In The Taxi Cab

"Ugh." I groaned as I sat up in the seat. I saw the man the man kept glancing at me in the the mirror. Oh my God. He's such a perv. I thought grimacing while he continued to look at me.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes." He said looking at me in the mirror again.

"Okay." I said trying not to start up a conversation. But if course he spoke up.

"So why would a young lady, like yourself come to the French Quarter?" He asked looking at me.

"I have business there." I said looking at the window.

"What business could you possible have there? You're a child." He said looking at me in the mirror then looking back at the road.

"I am not a child. Stop asking so many questions, and drive." I said compelling him. Peace and quiet. I thought looking out the window, thinking about my dream.

"We're here." The driver said stopping in front of an old brick building, and the dock. Its beautiful. I thought looking at everything around me. Then I got my luggage out of the trunk, and grabbed my wallet. When I waked over to the driver side I asked the driver.

"How much?" I asked annoyed he was still staring at me.

"$43.87." He said, and I gave him a fifty dollar bill.

"Don't hit on a girl that you call a child. Its ignorant, and repulsive. Now don't remember what I look like. Just remember that I looked like an older lady, and my name was Susan. I was really nice." I said compelling him, and he drove off.

"Pervert." I said under my breath when he drove off. I just stood there looking around, everything seemed like we were in the 20's. But in a good way. It was beautiful. I thought to myself.

*Crunch

I heard someone behind me, I didn't turn around right away, I spoke up first.

"It's rude to sneak up on people." I said turning to a guy, he was moca skinned, big flashy smile, and maybe 6 foot 1.

"Well this is my city. I don't have to sneak up on anyone." He said smiling big.

"Well, why aren't you there? Were you banished from your throne?" I teased which made his smile grow even bigger.

"Feisty, I like it. I'm Marcel. But you see one of the Originals decided he was going to take over. But I'm going to take it back." He said. Then two guys appeared beside him. One was light skinned, with a hat from Paris, which he said was Thierry. Then the other had a lighter moca skin color, with a little afro, which he said was Diego after he said, that I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

"You know you just told me your plan?" I said laughing.

"Yes. But you're on my side, so it doesn't matter." He said making Diego glare at me, while Thierry looked questioningly at me.

"You see, I know the Originals. And what Klaus wants he gets, eventually. So you won't get that throne back from him." I said composing myself. I saw a quick flash of anger on his face, but he quickly covered it up.

"Bring her inside. Now." He said vanishing inside the building. I was going to fight them off, but decided to get more information first. After they brought me in, Diego brought my things in and they sat me on the couch. While I sat on the couch they stood to the sides so they could try to block me. This made me laugh.

"How do you know Klaus, and the Originals?" He asked looking at me.

"A friend." I said smirking. There was no way I was going to tell him about my friends back home.

"How are you not dead? Seeing how you have a smart mouth you should be dead." He said standing in front of me.

"I'll answer your question. But you have to answer the same question." I said looking at him. He looked angry at first then laughed and slapped me across the face. NO! The baby! I yelled in my head.

"If you do that again, I swear to God, I'll rip your friends heart out." I said spitting blood on the carpet.

"No you won't. You aren't strong enough." He said smirking.

"Yes I can." I said.

"Wanna bet?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah I do." I said running at Thierry before they even saw me move I ripped his heart out. Then Diego yelled running at me, and we flew at the wall, making me rip my shirt.

"I liked this shirt." I said snapping his neck, and dropping him on the floor. Then I looked at the impressed face on Marcel then I smirked saying.

"Now. Where were we?" I said tilting my head to the side smirking at him. Then he ran at me tackling us both to the ground. He hit me in my face, I quickly punched him in the stomach shocking him. Then I snapped his neck. Then I grabbed my bags, and ran out to the boat, seeing a man. He was maybe in his late thirties, with, stubble on his face.

"Ignore, the way I look and answer the question. Are you the one that can take me across the river?" I said, compelling him because of the blood I had on my clothes.

"Yes. I was about to go now. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.